Colors TV channel has brought a revolutionized version of singing reality show to get the viewers a different television viewing experience through live voting. Unlike the shows that keep the elimination unheralded till the next week, Colors 'Rising Star' follows a real-time voting system allowing 130 crore Indians to judge the contestants performances live. India's first 'Live' showcase of pure singing talent, Rising Star keeps the audience even those who are watching the show on television engaged through a mobile application, using which they can vote for their favorite contestants. The audience has been given 79% of control over a talent's ability to emerge as a star. Judges, on the other hand, reserve 21% of control over each performance with musical maestros Shankar Mahadevan, Diljit Dosanjh and Monali Thakur having 7% of score at their hands each. Weekly elimination has left the show with just 10 contestants now. All the top 10 contestants of Colors 'Rising Star' are talented and are fighting for the coveted title. Starting with 16 contestants on February 4, the show has now moved down to 10. The top 10 contestants of Colors 'Rising Star' include Afsana Khan, Ankita Sachdevm, Diljot Qwwali Group, Ameya Date, Ankita Kundu, Maithili Thakur, Jidnesh Vaze, Nikita Boro, Bannet Dosanjh, Vikramjeet Singh. Though all the remaining contestants are strong enough to become the Star, Ankita Sachdev in 'Rising Star' brings with her quality voice, in-depth singing skills, competition and determination packed in a single envelop. A technically sound singer, Ankita on 'JIya Jale' achieved 96% of votes, the highest percent of votes till second episode in the show. Ankita Sachdev in 'Rising Star' is arguably one of the best singing talents. She spreads the magic of her voice whenever she comes out to perform. Her performance on 'Jadu Hai Nasha Hai' left the judges and the audience captivated. She scored a brilliant 94% impressing all the experts. However, in her last performance on 25 March, she missed out to click. She sang well in the last episode of 'Duels Ki Takkar', but couldn't convert it into votes. Her last performances earned her just 82%, thus allowing her to sit on red sofa. Let's see how she fares with her next performances in the show. Will Ankita Sachdev become India's first 'Rising Star'?