Harjot Kaur: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016
Question in detailA hardworking singer, Harjot Kaur is trained in Bollywood Rock music. With her marvelous performances, she has left judges captivated many times. Her journey in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016 has been fantastic so far. Her voice is so powerful that the mentors have renamed her as ?Sunidhi? of Saregamapa. In the Rock music style, Harjit has no match in Saregamapa 2016. Apart from this, she excels in various styles of dance.
Hailing from Delhi, the 18-year old girl has learnt music from her father. Like other top 9 contestants of sa re ga ma pa, she, too, aims to win the show. Irrespective of whether she wins or not, her magical voice will certainly lead her to great heights. A light-hearter person by nature, Harjot is a dedicated, passionate and confident singer. She is known for her powerful, melodious voice.
Will Harjot Kaur win Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2016?
- In a show like Bigg Boss, it takes just hours to toss up the prediction of the winner. Days ago it was Shilpa Shinde who hit almost every media wall as the predicted winner, and now Hina Khan is being buzzed to win the show on different sites. What's your prediction, guys? Are you still with what was trending days ago or have gone with the changed scenario? With Akash Dadlani making his way out of the controversial show, Bigg Boss 11 winner predictions have got the acceleration. Although the show is left with four finalists now, the fight seems to be one on one between Hina Khan and Shilpa Shinde, the two celebrity contestants who flaunt a far-flung fan following on a par. The show has highlighted different shades of both these actresses thus far, making the audience well aware of who outweighs whom. Earlier many of the evicted contestants have come up with individual opinion about Bigg Boss 11 winner prediction. A week ago after his elimination, Luv Tyagi predicted Shilpa Shinde to be the winner. And the second on his list was Hina Khan. So according to him, Hina will win and Shilpa will end up being the Bigg Boss 11 runner up. Another contestant, who stands a chance to take away the trophy, is Vikas Gupta. At the latest, Hiten Tejwani, who evicted about a month ago, has a different opinion that of Luv's prediction. He finds the competition will be between Vikas and Shilpa. According to him, one out of Vikas and Shilpa will become the winner. He said Vikas has good chances while Shilpa has good support. He doesn't see Hina Khan anywhere in the competition, not even as the Bigg Boss 11 runner up. Vikas, Hina and Shilpa have tags of a celebrity contestant while Puneesh is from the non-celeb group. Who do you think is most likely to win the show? Please use the commenting section below or choose one of the four options above to make your prediction. Who will become the winner of Bigg Boss 11?
- The finale week in Bigg Boss 11 is wrapped with a surprise that is sure to seize your attention. While the viewers will be busy speculating the winner, the oh-so sexiest Arshi Khan will enter the mansion to add more spice and fun to the task before finale. Arshi Khan's re-entry in Bigg Boss 11 is crucial as she will have the power to help the finalists in the last league. The episode featuring the model will air on the television on Wednesday. If reports are to be believed, Arshi will be interacting with the contestants individually and will challenge them all through specific tasks. One who outperforms will get a special privilege from Arshi. So, Arshi Khan's re-entry in Bigg Boss 11 will have a direct association with the finale task. Talking to a renowned media channel, Arshi Khan expressed her peeve over her elimination. She said that she still can't believe that she is out of the show. She thinks that people who don't actually deserve in the house are still there. Talking more about her experience on the show, Arshi said that she never played dirty game. On being asked about the potential winner, the model predicted Vikas Gupta to be the winner of the show. According to her, Vikas is really playing well. It would be a surprise to her if Hina or Shilpa wins the show. One out of the five remaining contestants would get eliminated in the mid-week eviction on Wednesday episode that will feature Arshi Khan's re-entry in Bigg Boss 11. Will Arshi Khan become a part of the Bigg Boss finale task?
- Bigg Boss 11 is just a week from its grand finale and the contestants appear to have better grid up their loins in what's going to be a neck and neck competition from here on now. While most are betting either Hina or Shilpa will be the winner of Bigg Boss 11, the commoner Puneesh Sharma can turn it a miscalculation. Can he take away the coveted trophy? Probably as tables can turn any time in a game like Bigg Boss, Puneesh has reasons for optimism. A rough account on his strengths, weaknesses and of course the way he has played in the game thus far will make it clear if he stands any chance ahead of Shilpa Shinde and Hina Khan. Puneesh has made his presence feel by dint of his ability to strike new relationships in the house. Apparently, he has stayed in the game longer than expected and the credit to his adroitness of not holding the grudges for long. Also, during his alleged affair with the co-contestant Bandi Kalra, Puneesh managed to get the spotlight, but that was just one part of his strategy to keep the viewers voting for him. And what additionally gives him an edge over others is his active participation in the luxury budget tasks. He, indeed, has been one the most active participants in the tasks assigned. However when compared with Hina and Shilpa on popularity count, Puneesh's image seems to fade away. Given the way others are playing, Puneesh is probably not one who will win Bigg Boss 11. Despite walking down the same path Manveer Gurjar did in the last season, Puneesh is nowhere close to Manveer in popularity. As visible during many tasks and conversations, Puneehs is a short-tempered guy, who easily loses cool. And this probably can hinder his way to becoming the winner of Bigg Boss 11. So each day for Puneesh in the game is a bonus now. If he wants to compete with Hina and Shilpa, he would need a bit of luck by his side. Now according to you, who will win Bigg Boss 11? Please leave your comments in the space given below. Does Puneesh Sharma stand a chance to win Bigg Boss 11?
- Luv Tyagi's eviction from Bigg Boss 11 doesn't come by surprise he was the only commoner and probably the weakest contestant left in the house. The Delhi boy expresses disappointment over what happened in the house last week. He is no more a part of the show now. He was expecting to finish in the top four, getting so close to winning the title. Luv feels that Akash had to be evicted this time, but cleverly he avoided his elimination. According to the other housemates, Luv had been the lucky guy as he managed to survive in the game for fourteen weeks. Even Salman Khan had called him lucky several times before. Most of the housemates believe that Luv failed to make his presence feel in the house. However, personally Luv doesn't relate to what the others think about him. He thinks that it was not just luck. Luv Tyagi has packed his bag & baggage and will soon be home. However, before leaving, he reveals how his journey on the show has been thus far. He admits that he wasn't really aware of how to go about the things in the beginning. But as the days passed, he started having a better understanding of the game. Also, he predicted who will become the winner of Bigg Boss 11. According to him, Shilpa Shinde has all the makings to take away the title this season. Second on his list is the gorgeous actress Hina Khan. Despite having some bitter experiences with Hina during the Mountain task, Luv doesn't shy away from predicting her to be the first runner-up. Vikas Gupta, according to him, should be at third place. And he himself was expecting to be at fourth. After Luv Tyagi's eviction from Bigg Boss 11, the show is now left with just five contestants, including Shilpa Shinde, Hina Khan, Puneesh Sharma, Akash Dadlani and Vikas Gupta. Do you also relate to Luv Tyagi's prediction? If not then who will become the winner of Bigg Boss 11 according to you. Please leave your comments in the space given below. Who according to Luv Tyagi is the winner of Bigg Boss 11?
- Bigg Boss 11 has travelled a three-month long journey, giving the audience moments of surprise, shock and joy. The show is left with just six contestants and the race for the coveted trophy has got the acceleration. The remaining six contestants are Shilpa Shinde, Luv Tyagi, Akash Dadlani, Hina Khan, Puneesh Sharma and Vikas Gupta. The show now moves to an interesting yet crucial task, named 'BB mount task'. Yes, crucial as it would give us one of the finalists. In the last season, Manu and Manveer stepped out of the house to make a vote appeal from the audience at a mall in Mumbai. This year, the remaining six contestants are battling it out to grab the ticket to finale. They were given a chance to secure a berth in the finale. They had to compete with each other in a task entitled 'BB mount task' to get the ticket to finale in Bigg Boss 11. The garden area was converted into a snow mountain with a stepper. The task required contestants climbing the 'mountain' with a bag of another contestant on their back. They had to empty the others' bag while climbing. Also, they had to make sure their own bag pack reaches the top. The two best performers of the BB mount task will become the contenders to grab the ticket to finale. Vikas Gupta cracked a deal with Hina Khan. They assure to stand by each other during the task. Luv Tyagi was seen playing against Vikas. Akash had Hina's bag on his back while Shilpa and Hina ganged up against Akash. Hina asked Luv to empty Akash's bag that Vikas was carrying. The task will continue even today and the winner will be declared. According to reports by 'The Khabri', Puneesh and Luv turn out to be the winner of the task. One of them is sure to get ticket to finale in Bigg Boss 11. Who do you think is the deserving candidate to make it to the finale? Please leave your comments in the space given blow. Who do you think will get the ticket to finale in Bigg Boss 11?
- Alliance, feud, backchat and planning, nothing gave a leg up when contestants were striving to avoid nominations this week in the Bigg Boss house. What all came as an aid to the contestants is their individual capabilities. The 13th week nominations in Bigg Boss 11 were entirely based on the luxury budget task. As per the task, all the contestants, barring Hina Khan and Vikas Gupta who were safe for being the captain, had to go inside a dome one by one and get out pressing the buzzer in given 42 minutes. The task was a true test of time for the contestants taking part in as they had no watch clock or sun-dial inside the dome to assist them. Adding to their jitters, the rest outside the dome had to interfere with the contestant inside and stop him/her from pressing the buzzer. Those who perfectly managed to keep track of the given 42 minutes were safe. And those who failed got nominated. The 13th week nominations in Bigg Boss 11 witnessed Luv Tyagi and Priyank Sharma being the unlucky ones. Akash, Shilpa and Puneesh ganged up to avoid each-other's nominations during the task. As Hina didn't help her friend Luv Tyagi, he lost the count and confined 9 minutes longer inside the dome. The same went with Priyank Sharma, who got out of the dome 10 minutes earlier and suffered nomination along with Luv. One out of the two is sure to bid adieu from the show this weekend. And with this eviction, the show will have its semi-finalists. Let's now come back to the question, Who out of Luv and Priyank will get evicted this week? This is never easy to predict the upcoming eviction. However, having an insight into Priyank and Luv's journey in the house will make the prediction easier. Luv Tyagi Luv Tyagi entered the show as one of the most active among five neighbors. However, later his image appeared to fade away as often he used others to protect himself from nominations during different tasks. Something that has brought him at this stage of game is his friendship with Hina Khan and Vikas Gupta. Does he deserve to stay longer in the game? Well, he is less favorite contestant than Priyank given his stint in the house. It would be no surprise if the weekend comes with Luv Tyagi's eviction from Bigg Boss 11. Priyank Sharma Since the inception, Priyank Sharma has been a challenging and versatile contestant. From passionate relationship to flirts to intense fights with the inmates, he has used all his cards to survive in the game. Last week we saw him wearing a bikini. Earlier he was caught having sensual bad romance with Benafsha Soonawalla, who has left the house. These things seem to have worked in his favor. So, Luv Tyagi's eviction from Bigg Boss 11 won't come as a surprise to us. We find him the less favorite contestant than Priyank. Do you? Please leave your comments in the space given blow. Who out of Luv and Priyank should walk out of Bigg Boss house this week?
- Bigg Boss 11 in its 12th week takes the level of the game a notch higher bringing a sense of insecurity for each of the remaining contestants. Taking risk anymore at this point in the game could lead one whosoever it may be to the exit doors and Hiten's unexpected eviction this Sunday bear witnessed the same. Now the show comes with 12th week nominations in Bigg Boss 11. Shockingly, all the remaining contestants barring Hina Khan got nominated as punishment for violating the rules of the house. Day 78, episode 79th of Bigg Boss 11 witnessed the housemates getting punished for violation of an important rule. They were caught discussing nominations in the house. While the housemates were gearing to attack their opponents in the 'Weekend Ka War', Salman Khan took out the ace card from his sleeve and rebuked them all for plotting nominations, which is strictly prohibited in the house. Salman Khan assured that strict actions would be taken against those who were involved in breaking the rule. Assuming themselves to be over smart, the contestants had used code language to discuss nominations. Is that possible to fool the boss? Certainly not! Bigg Boss decoded their planning and gave them a deserving punishment for that. Seven out of eight contestants got nominated in a shocking development. This week nominated contestants in BB 11 include Arshi Khan, Luv Tyagi, Vikas Gupta, Priyank Sharma, Shilpa Shinde, Akash Dadlani and Puneesh Sharma. Hina Khan is the only one who stands safe from 12th week nominations in Bigg Boss 11. Housemates were shown the clips of fellow contestants discussing their nominations. Arshi's plotting against Akash came as a shock to him. As Akash finds Arshi to be his best friend in the remaining lot of the contestants, he lashes her out for breaking his trust. Arshi says that friendship in the house is just for sake of the game. Thereafter Bigg Boss targeted other contestants announcing their nominations. Hiten's shocking exit must have put the remaining contestants on alert that tables can turn anytime at this point in the game. Who out of this week nominated contestants in BB 11 will get evicted? Please leave your comments in the space given below. After Hiten Tejwani, who do think is the next to get evicted from Bigg Boss 11?
- Are you also churning about who will get evicted this week in Bigg Boss 11? Well, it's never easy to predict the upcoming elimination as all the four nominated contestants are strong enough to ensure their further ahead on the show. No matter how strong they are, one must walk out of the house as a part of the game that has been continuing since the very outset. Competition in the Bigg Boss house is getting more and more intense with each episode passing. As we saw, the current captain Arshi Khan used her power to nominate four contestants. The Monday blues appeared to hit Hiten, Shilpa, Luv and Priyank quite hard as Arshi showed no mercy to get them nominated. So, this week we have four contestants on the hit list reasonably with Hiten Tejwani occupying the top spot. Yes, you read that right. Hiten Tejwani's eviction from Bigg Boss 11 is likely to happen this week. Barring Priyank, everyone in this week's nomination list is a celeb contestant. While most of you will be speculating Luv to the get evicted, voting trends in 'The Khabri' reveal that Hiten has got least number of votes. Priyank manages to be marginally higher than Hiten. Luv Tyagi gets the second highest votes while Shilpa is far ahead of these three. If the voting trends in 'The Khabri' go true with respect to the original voting and also with the makers' opinion, it becomes quite clear who will get evicted this week in Bigg Boss 11. The report might strike a sense of disbelief in the viewers, particularly those who love Hiten and want him to be there in the house. Even though the votes are in favor of Luv Tyagi, the final call is over to the makers. However, if the makers, too, go with the votes, Hiten Tejwani's eviction from Bigg Boss 11 will be a huge shock to the viewers. Nothing much can be said before the final eviction. Who do you think should walk of out of the house this week? Please leave your comment in the space given below. Is Hiten Tejwani going to get evicted this week from Bigg Boss 11?
- With facetious claims at its core, the BB Lab Task in Bigg Boss 11 has scaled up the entertainment bar manifolds. And what takes prime attention during the task is Arshi Khan's pregnancy joke. Watching Arshi flirt with Hiten is an absolute fun. And the slightest response to Arshi's flirtation, which rarely comes from Hiten is more fun. During the task, Arshi comes up with a hilarious trick to make Hiten laugh. However, it was a part of the luxury budget task. She stuffs two soft toys near her stomach to look like pregnant. The pregnancy drama gets more humorous when Arshi blames Hiten for her condition. While there is no reality in her claims, Arshi Khan's pregnancy news has spread like wildfire covering large media space. Before the drama turns any serious, Shilpa asks Arshi to remove the toys. She then proclaims that Arshi has been blessed with twins. Furthermore, she makes fun of Hiten and wishes him for becoming father of twins. The whole pregnancy drama gives a good laughter dose to the people around. Arshi, Akash, Hiten and Shilpa break into laughter. The BB Lab Task in Bigg Boss 11 entails dividing the housemates into two teams the scientists and the robots. The scientists need to invoke emotions like laughter, sadness and anger in robots while robots have to be emotionless to win the task. The slightest display of emotions will lead robots to defeat. Vikas and Luv flaunt fake breasts to make Priyank laugh and not surprisingly they succeed too. As mentioned above, Hiten can't also stop his laugh on Arshi Khan's pregnancy news. Although it was a part of the luxury budget task, watching contestants sharing a good laugh was fun. Vikas, Luv, Shilpa and Arshi elicit 46 laughing reactions out of 60 from the opposite team to win the task. Team Hina does elicit the most number of angry responses, but fails to make the opposition laugh. Is Arshi Khan pregnant with Hiten Tejwani in Bigg Boss 11?
- The Blind Audition round is over now and the coaches Himesh Reshammiya, Papon, Shaan and Palak Muchhal have selected their respective 15-member teams. With end of the blind auditions begins the Battle Round in Voice India Kids where the competition has got even tougher and more intensified. Progressively moving into its second round, the show has taken the competition to another level where nothing less than a perfect performance will work. The little ones, generally aging between 6 and 14 are firing the stage to give their dreams new dimensions. We have seen them winning the judges' heart during the auditions. Having chosen their favorite judge in the blind auditions, contestants are now competing with their own team mates to make it to the next round. In the Battle Round of Voice India Kids, contestants are putting their best foot forward to make it ahead of the others. The coaches are training their respective teams to let the little singers battle it out for the next round titled as the 'Live Round'. Coaches can choose the best 3 singers from their own team. So, the contestants have to fight with their own team mates. One who gets short listed will get into the Live Round. The battle for judges is equally tough as much as for the contestants. It would be hard for judges to pick just three performers out of their 15-contestant lot. On the start of the Battle Round in the Voice India Kids, one of the four coaches Shaan spoke that this is really going to be tough to choose just three contestants. The experience so far has been simply amazing, Shaan added. Palak said that all these kids are talented and have the potential to chart a successful career in singing. She wholeheartedly believes that she has a fantastic team that she would be working with in the episodes to come. Although team Palak Muchhal in the Voice India Kids is yet to be finally selected, the mentor is happy with the talent she has picked in her team. Coach Papon praised the format of the show. But when it comes to letting a few kids go of, it doesn't go that easy for him. He feels proud to whoever is a part of team Papon in the Voice India Kids season 2. Himesh Reshammiya added that the show is an absolute entertainer. He further said that selecting the team was tough and eliminating from the selected would be even tougher. He hopes that the singers will perform well to pave their journey ahead on the show. Did you miss out the beginning of the Battle Round in 'The Voice India Kids'?
- Colors TV Bigg Boss 11 is going to introduce two new wild card entrants. Any guess who? Recently the contestants were given a chance to meet their family members. Arshi, Puneesh and Akash had their fathers in the house while Vikas and Shilpa met their mothers. Hiten and Hina spent some quality time with their loved ones. Priyank, too, got a chance to meet his ex-girlfriend Divya Agarwal, who right there announced her break up with Priyank on national television. Reportedly, Divya Agarwal will become one of the wildcard entrants in Bigg Boss 11. Another person to join in is the controversial actress Gehana Vasisth. So, get geared to welcome Divya Agarwal and Gehana Vasisth in Bigg Boss house. They have already made headlines by taking a jibe at the contestants. Weeks ago when the show was at its outset, one of them revealed Priyank's marital status, which he had been hiding from everyone. She claimed that Priyank is engaged to a girl in the United State. Not just that, Gehaha targeted Arshi Khan and revealed her real age. Also, she has unveiled various details of the other contestants. Now, this would be entertaining to see what controversy and drama Divya and Gehana come with as wildcard entrants in Bigg Boss 11. Divya Agarwal and Gehana Vasisth in Bigg Boss house are sure to raise the entertainment bar. While Gehana is supposed to catch the viewers' attention for her controversial image, Divya can bring forth some real drama revealing more about Priyank and his character. Aren't you excited about the new wildcard entrants in Bigg Boss 11? Stay tuned with us to catch more updates of the show. Will Divya Agarwal and Gehana Vasisth get the wild card entry in Bigg Boss 11?
- Having got immense success in its first edition, &TV's singing reality show 'The Voice India Kids' is back to the small screen to make your evenings more musical and entertaining. Contestants aging 6-14 years from across the county will showcase their exceptional singing skills while a new panel of judges containing, Himesh Reshammiya, Papon, Palak Muchhal and Shaan will hunt out the best singing talent. The audition round is almost over and we have got the voice India kids' 2 contestants list, which includes extremely talented singers possessing melodious voice and a sound singing knowledge. The voice India kids 2 judges The show kick started with a blind audition format, wherein judges couldn't see the contestants performing on the stage and approved them by hitting the buzzer backing the stage. The audition brought a twist to the selection process thereby taking the entertainment a notch higher. The first season employed Neeti Mohan, Shaan and Shekhar Ravjiani as the judges to mentor the talented kids. However, this time the show will be judged by Himesh Reshammiya, Papon, Palak Muchhal and Shaan. Shaan also featured the first season as one of the judges and has been retained this time as well. The voice India kids 2 judges will mentor their respective teams to make one of their team mates the next biggest singing sensation of the country. The show is going to give the viewers a wonderful TV reality show experience as the selected contestants will sing their heart out in the upcoming rounds to win your lauds. The voice India kids 2 contestants' list has been discussed below. If you are a singing fanatic, you must have picked out your favorite singers on the show based on their initial performances. Also, you will be eager to watch how they perform in the upcoming rounds. So, stay ready for the biggest singing battle on &TV. The voice India kids 2 contestants' list: Aashi Singh (Dehradun, Uttarakhand), Ishaan (New Jersey, USA), Shivansh Rana (Delhi), Manashi (Udmari, Assam), Shekinah Mukhiya, Anupama Mamgain, Anushka Patra (Kolkata), Pihu, Laxmi Srivastava Palak (Allahabad), Madhav Arora (Chandigarh), Krishnakshree Das, Bunty, Gurdaspur (Punjab), Shruti (Guwahati). Who is your favorite contestant in 'The Voice India Kids 2'?
- Yet another nominations in the Bigg Boss house brought Puneesh, Bandgi and Luv on the hit list. Earlier the nomination special episode that get Puneesh and Bandgi nominated in Bigg Boss 11, Akash and Puneesh, who had well illustrated their friendship through tough times, got into a heated argument over the later denying saving Akash in the captaincy round. Things turned ugly between the two when Puneesh called Akash a retard and threw his 'chappal' at him. Had the other housemates not intervened and separated them both, things would have gone even worse. The 9th week nomination in Bigg Boss 11 saw almost every contestant targeting the lovebirds Puneesh Sharma and Bandgi Kalra. There was no twist visible as the housemates were individually called in the confession room to nominate two contestants of their choice. Hiten Tejwani was safe for being the captain. The first contestant to enter the confession room, Hina Khan nominated Puneesh and Bandgi for their irritating and vulgar antics inside the house. Akash and Priyank were also sick of the chaos created by Puneesh and Bandgi. When called in the confession room, they expressed their grouch by nominating the love birds. Luv Tyagi, too, nominated Puneesh and Bandgi for the same reason. Bandgi names Luv Tyagi for nomination emphasizing he doesn't really deserve to be on the show. Shilpa Shinde goes against Priyank and Luv for their weird behavior. Puneesh feels that Luv is Hina's puppet and does what she wants. For this reason, he nominates Luv Tyagi. The second contestant on Puneesh's hit list was Akash Dadlani. He nominates him for his recent fight. Arshi Khan didn't shy away from getting Puneesh and Bandgi nominated in Bigg Boss 11. Vikas Gupta targeted Hina Khan and Luv Tyagi. He picked Luv for getting into an unnecessary fight and Hina for her unfriendly behavior. Hiten Tejwani, the captain cited that Akash is disrespectful and so deserves being nominated. He nominated Puneesh next for using filthy language in the house. It was all the 9th week nomination in Bigg Boss 11 unfolded. The episode ends nominating Puneesh Sharma, Bandgi Kalra and Luv Tyagi. You do you think should get evicted this week and why? Please login to guesskaro.com to make you prediction or to leave a comment on the same. Who out of Puneesh, Bandgi and Luv should get evicted this week?
- The planning and plotting for the just-announced captaincy task, which divides the housemates, has begun in the Bigg Boss House. Not open to doubt, the task will bring forth a lot of unexpected drama. However, what takes the center stage on the very first day of the task is Puneesh's dilemma of choosing between Hiten and Akash. And this leads to rift between Akash Dadlani and Puneesh Puneesh Sharma. The morning begins with discussion on who will become the next captain after Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11. Hiten and Shilpa object making Akash the captain. Akash pleads Hina to vote for him, to which Hina agrees but says that she can't guarantee for the entire team. Bigg Boss intervene the discussion and asks the contestants to nominate 5 captaincy contenders. Akash and Hina are the first two contestants to be picked. After that Vikas, Hiten, Arshi and Shilpa are voted to claim the captaincy. Shilpa and Hina end up on a tie of votes. Hina backs out from the captaincy task citing that Shilpa has never been the captain and should get a chance this time around. Contestants are asked to revote Hina and Shilpa because of tie between them. Hina leads with 5 votes including her own vote. However, later, Akash changes her vote and gives it to Shilpa thus making her the final nominee. Arshi, Akash, Hiten, Shilpa and Vikas are finally nominated for the captaincy. Let's wait and watch who will become the next captain after Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11. Team Hina plans to make Hiten the captain. Hiten then announce the task. Once the alarm rings, the non-nominated contestants are required to spray paint on nominees' pictures to get them eliminated from the captaincy race. Hina bursts out at Akash for backing out. Luv Tyagi eliminates Vikas by spraying paint on his picture and takes his revenge of the Dino Task. Up next, Priyank moves with the spray and picks Arshi to be eliminated. Akash asks Puneesh to vote for him, while Shilpa says that Puneesh wants to vote for Hiten. Shilpa says that team Hina has left everything over to Puneesh as to whom he wants to see as the next captain after Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11. Moreover, she emphasizes that Puneesh will betray Hiten if he chooses Akash over him. Akash is upset with Puneesh for his dilemma. The developments seem to create rift between Akash Dadlani and Puneesh Sharma. Will Puneesh choose Akash over Hiten as the next captain of Bigg Boss house?
- Hina, Sapna, Priyank and Shilpa are the nominated contestants after Ben in Bigg Boss 11. Here's what last night in the house unfolded. Bigg Boss 11 moved to another nomination special episode on Day 50. The episode begins with housemates waking up to 'Mangta Hai Toh Aaja Rasiya'. Barring Priyank, who was crying for Benafsha's exit, everyone in the house was dancing. Hina consoles him before an argument between Akash and Arshi erupts. The show then comes to the new nomination task wherein Vikas, Hiten, Hina and Arshi are declared to be in the safe zone. There was an alarm and once it buzzes, the four safe contestants have to decide who out of them will leave the safe zone. And the person going out will need to send another contestant of his/her choice inside the safe zone. The four, who manage to be in the safe zone by the end of the task, will be safe and the rest will be nominated as per the rules of the game. Hiten, Arshi and Vikas team up to throw Hina out when the buzzer rings first. Hina switches place with Priyank. Vikas and Bandagi have a mutual discussion on how to keep Luv out. On the next buzzer, Priyank comes out and sends Sapna in. This is when Vikas starts playing mind game and destroys Hina's plan. Up next, Sapna switches place with Hina by sending her in the safe zone. Hina and Priyank again replace each other on the third buzzer. When Priyank's turn comes, he sends Sapna in. Sapna calls Vikas 'a wolf in sheep's clothing' as she becomes one of the nominated contestants after Ben in Bigg Boss 11. Sapna keeps her words by coming out and saving Luv. Hiten praises Sapna for that while Arshi and Vikas taunt her. Bandagi also joins Vikas and Arshi and teases Sapna. Vikas, Hiten and Arshi don't go out thereafter and holds the safe zone. Akash poisons Sapna against Shilpa, thus leading them in a heated fight. Salman Khan interrupts in between and declares the nominated contestants after Ben in Bigg Boss 11. Akash uses his shield and stays safe from nominations. Bandagi uses her power and saves Puneesh in turn. The nomination special episode on Day 50 ends up nominating Hina Khan, Sapna Chaudhary, Priyank Sharma and Shilpa Shinde. Who is most likely to leave Bigg Boss house after Benafsha?
- The race for the next captain in the Bigg Boss 11 house began with the luxury budget task titled as 'BB Dino Park'. The task brought a lot of unexpected drama and fight to the last night episode. The house was converted into a Jurassic Park wherein posters of each contestant were placed in the center of the lawn area. Vikas, Puneesh and Luv were the three dinosaurs locked a cage in the BB Dino Park. Every time a dinosaur roared, one dinosaur would come out of the cage to crush the picture of one of the contestants, whom the dinosaur doesn't want to see as the captain. The winner of BB Dino Park task will have a chance to become the next captain of the house. After the first day of the luxury budget task coming to an end, Hina, Akash, Shilpa, Hiten and Priyank lost their chances to become the captaincy contenders in BB Dino Park Task. After being crushed by dinosaurs one after the other, they are now out of the captaincy race. Puneesh and Luv, who were playing as dinosaurs, emerge as the winner of the BB Dino Park Task. They stand as the strong captaincy contenders in BB Dino Park Task. The third claimant for the captaincy is Bandgi Kalra, who was left to be crushed by the end. Let's have a look at how the events of the day unfolded. As the task progressed on the second day, Puneesh broke the cage most of the times and crushed the posters of whom he didn't want to see as the captain. He crushed Sapna's photograph lastly making Hina irked. Luv and Vikas had an altercation over going outside the cage and crushing the pictures. Luv tried his best and got successful too. He crushed Akash's picture. The last two pictures left to be crushed were of Hiten and Bandgi. Now, it was Vikas' turn to come out of the cage. He faced the dilemma of selecting one out of Hiten and Bandgi and walked out of the task. The contestants asked him to complete the task else they would lose the luxury budget. He broke his promise to Hiten and crushed his picture giving Bandgi a chance to become the captain of the house. As the winner of BB Dino Park task, Luv, Puneesh, and Bandgi have a chance to become the next captain. And the captaincy task will be performed on Friday. Who do you think should become the captain of the house now? Who will become the next captain wining the 'BB Dino Park' task in Bigg Boss 11?