Lopamudra Threatens to Slap Om Swami Ji in Bigg Boss 10
Question in detail
What! Lopamudra threatens to slap Om Swami in Bigg Boss house. It so happens that Lopa and Nitibha decide to chill in the pool. As they step into the pool, Priyanka comes there roaming. Nitibha plans to prank on her. She asks her to join the pool and try to pull them out. Just then she skids and gets bruised. Lopa and Nitibha apologize to Priyanka emphasizing it was not intentional to hurt her. Omji, who pretends to be Priyanka's well wisher, badly shouts at Lopa and Nitibha. Then begins Lopa-Omji's fight! Swami Ji instigates Priyanka, while Lopa loses her cool.
Lopa-Omji's fight reaches to the extent that Lopa throws a toilet paper roll on Omji. Though it gets missed, Swami Ji starts drama in his style asking Bigg Boss to throw Lopa out of the house. She then comes to Swami and says, It won't be a toilet paper roll but a tight slap, if she really wanted to hit him. True, Lopamudra threatens to slap Om Swami in Bigg Boss 10. So, don't miss today's episode as it has a high-voltage drama in store. Keep reading the space to get more Bigg Boss 10 updates.
What makes Lopamudra lash out at Omji in Bigg Boss 10?
- Are you also churning about who will get evicted this week in Bigg Boss 11? Well, it's never easy to predict the upcoming elimination as all the four nominated contestants are strong enough to ensure their further ahead on the show. No matter how strong they are, one must walk out of the house as a part of the game that has been continuing since the very outset. Competition in the Bigg Boss house is getting more and more intense with each episode passing. As we saw, the current captain Arshi Khan used her power to nominate four contestants. The Monday blues appeared to hit Hiten, Shilpa, Luv and Priyank quite hard as Arshi showed no mercy to get them nominated. So, this week we have four contestants on the hit list reasonably with Hiten Tejwani occupying the top spot. Yes, you read that right. Hiten Tejwani's eviction from Bigg Boss 11 is likely to happen this week. Barring Priyank, everyone in this week's nomination list is a celeb contestant. While most of you will be speculating Luv to the get evicted, voting trends in 'The Khabri' reveal that Hiten has got least number of votes. Priyank manages to be marginally higher than Hiten. Luv Tyagi gets the second highest votes while Shilpa is far ahead of these three. If the voting trends in 'The Khabri' go true with respect to the original voting and also with the makers' opinion, it becomes quite clear who will get evicted this week in Bigg Boss 11. The report might strike a sense of disbelief in the viewers, particularly those who love Hiten and want him to be there in the house. Even though the votes are in favor of Luv Tyagi, the final call is over to the makers. However, if the makers, too, go with the votes, Hiten Tejwani's eviction from Bigg Boss 11 will be a huge shock to the viewers. Nothing much can be said before the final eviction. Who do you think should walk of out of the house this week? Please leave your comment in the space given below. Is Hiten Tejwani going to get evicted this week from Bigg Boss 11?
- With facetious claims at its core, the BB Lab Task in Bigg Boss 11 has scaled up the entertainment bar manifolds. And what takes prime attention during the task is Arshi Khan's pregnancy joke. Watching Arshi flirt with Hiten is an absolute fun. And the slightest response to Arshi's flirtation, which rarely comes from Hiten is more fun. During the task, Arshi comes up with a hilarious trick to make Hiten laugh. However, it was a part of the luxury budget task. She stuffs two soft toys near her stomach to look like pregnant. The pregnancy drama gets more humorous when Arshi blames Hiten for her condition. While there is no reality in her claims, Arshi Khan's pregnancy news has spread like wildfire covering large media space. Before the drama turns any serious, Shilpa asks Arshi to remove the toys. She then proclaims that Arshi has been blessed with twins. Furthermore, she makes fun of Hiten and wishes him for becoming father of twins. The whole pregnancy drama gives a good laughter dose to the people around. Arshi, Akash, Hiten and Shilpa break into laughter. The BB Lab Task in Bigg Boss 11 entails dividing the housemates into two teams the scientists and the robots. The scientists need to invoke emotions like laughter, sadness and anger in robots while robots have to be emotionless to win the task. The slightest display of emotions will lead robots to defeat. Vikas and Luv flaunt fake breasts to make Priyank laugh and not surprisingly they succeed too. As mentioned above, Hiten can't also stop his laugh on Arshi Khan's pregnancy news. Although it was a part of the luxury budget task, watching contestants sharing a good laugh was fun. Vikas, Luv, Shilpa and Arshi elicit 46 laughing reactions out of 60 from the opposite team to win the task. Team Hina does elicit the most number of angry responses, but fails to make the opposition laugh. Is Arshi Khan pregnant with Hiten Tejwani in Bigg Boss 11?
- The Blind Audition round is over now and the coaches Himesh Reshammiya, Papon, Shaan and Palak Muchhal have selected their respective 15-member teams. With end of the blind auditions begins the Battle Round in Voice India Kids where the competition has got even tougher and more intensified. Progressively moving into its second round, the show has taken the competition to another level where nothing less than a perfect performance will work. The little ones, generally aging between 6 and 14 are firing the stage to give their dreams new dimensions. We have seen them winning the judges' heart during the auditions. Having chosen their favorite judge in the blind auditions, contestants are now competing with their own team mates to make it to the next round. In the Battle Round of Voice India Kids, contestants are putting their best foot forward to make it ahead of the others. The coaches are training their respective teams to let the little singers battle it out for the next round titled as the 'Live Round'. Coaches can choose the best 3 singers from their own team. So, the contestants have to fight with their own team mates. One who gets short listed will get into the Live Round. The battle for judges is equally tough as much as for the contestants. It would be hard for judges to pick just three performers out of their 15-contestant lot. On the start of the Battle Round in the Voice India Kids, one of the four coaches Shaan spoke that this is really going to be tough to choose just three contestants. The experience so far has been simply amazing, Shaan added. Palak said that all these kids are talented and have the potential to chart a successful career in singing. She wholeheartedly believes that she has a fantastic team that she would be working with in the episodes to come. Although team Palak Muchhal in the Voice India Kids is yet to be finally selected, the mentor is happy with the talent she has picked in her team. Coach Papon praised the format of the show. But when it comes to letting a few kids go of, it doesn't go that easy for him. He feels proud to whoever is a part of team Papon in the Voice India Kids season 2. Himesh Reshammiya added that the show is an absolute entertainer. He further said that selecting the team was tough and eliminating from the selected would be even tougher. He hopes that the singers will perform well to pave their journey ahead on the show. Did you miss out the beginning of the Battle Round in 'The Voice India Kids'?
- Colors TV Bigg Boss 11 is going to introduce two new wild card entrants. Any guess who? Recently the contestants were given a chance to meet their family members. Arshi, Puneesh and Akash had their fathers in the house while Vikas and Shilpa met their mothers. Hiten and Hina spent some quality time with their loved ones. Priyank, too, got a chance to meet his ex-girlfriend Divya Agarwal, who right there announced her break up with Priyank on national television. Reportedly, Divya Agarwal will become one of the wildcard entrants in Bigg Boss 11. Another person to join in is the controversial actress Gehana Vasisth. So, get geared to welcome Divya Agarwal and Gehana Vasisth in Bigg Boss house. They have already made headlines by taking a jibe at the contestants. Weeks ago when the show was at its outset, one of them revealed Priyank's marital status, which he had been hiding from everyone. She claimed that Priyank is engaged to a girl in the United State. Not just that, Gehaha targeted Arshi Khan and revealed her real age. Also, she has unveiled various details of the other contestants. Now, this would be entertaining to see what controversy and drama Divya and Gehana come with as wildcard entrants in Bigg Boss 11. Divya Agarwal and Gehana Vasisth in Bigg Boss house are sure to raise the entertainment bar. While Gehana is supposed to catch the viewers' attention for her controversial image, Divya can bring forth some real drama revealing more about Priyank and his character. Aren't you excited about the new wildcard entrants in Bigg Boss 11? Stay tuned with us to catch more updates of the show. Will Divya Agarwal and Gehana Vasisth get the wild card entry in Bigg Boss 11?
- Having got immense success in its first edition, &TV's singing reality show 'The Voice India Kids' is back to the small screen to make your evenings more musical and entertaining. Contestants aging 6-14 years from across the county will showcase their exceptional singing skills while a new panel of judges containing, Himesh Reshammiya, Papon, Palak Muchhal and Shaan will hunt out the best singing talent. The audition round is almost over and we have got the voice India kids' 2 contestants list, which includes extremely talented singers possessing melodious voice and a sound singing knowledge. The voice India kids 2 judges The show kick started with a blind audition format, wherein judges couldn't see the contestants performing on the stage and approved them by hitting the buzzer backing the stage. The audition brought a twist to the selection process thereby taking the entertainment a notch higher. The first season employed Neeti Mohan, Shaan and Shekhar Ravjiani as the judges to mentor the talented kids. However, this time the show will be judged by Himesh Reshammiya, Papon, Palak Muchhal and Shaan. Shaan also featured the first season as one of the judges and has been retained this time as well. The voice India kids 2 judges will mentor their respective teams to make one of their team mates the next biggest singing sensation of the country. The show is going to give the viewers a wonderful TV reality show experience as the selected contestants will sing their heart out in the upcoming rounds to win your lauds. The voice India kids 2 contestants' list has been discussed below. If you are a singing fanatic, you must have picked out your favorite singers on the show based on their initial performances. Also, you will be eager to watch how they perform in the upcoming rounds. So, stay ready for the biggest singing battle on &TV. The voice India kids 2 contestants' list: Aashi Singh (Dehradun, Uttarakhand), Ishaan (New Jersey, USA), Shivansh Rana (Delhi), Manashi (Udmari, Assam), Shekinah Mukhiya, Anupama Mamgain, Anushka Patra (Kolkata), Pihu, Laxmi Srivastava Palak (Allahabad), Madhav Arora (Chandigarh), Krishnakshree Das, Bunty, Gurdaspur (Punjab), Shruti (Guwahati). Who is your favorite contestant in 'The Voice India Kids 2'?
- Yet another nominations in the Bigg Boss house brought Puneesh, Bandgi and Luv on the hit list. Earlier the nomination special episode that get Puneesh and Bandgi nominated in Bigg Boss 11, Akash and Puneesh, who had well illustrated their friendship through tough times, got into a heated argument over the later denying saving Akash in the captaincy round. Things turned ugly between the two when Puneesh called Akash a retard and threw his 'chappal' at him. Had the other housemates not intervened and separated them both, things would have gone even worse. The 9th week nomination in Bigg Boss 11 saw almost every contestant targeting the lovebirds Puneesh Sharma and Bandgi Kalra. There was no twist visible as the housemates were individually called in the confession room to nominate two contestants of their choice. Hiten Tejwani was safe for being the captain. The first contestant to enter the confession room, Hina Khan nominated Puneesh and Bandgi for their irritating and vulgar antics inside the house. Akash and Priyank were also sick of the chaos created by Puneesh and Bandgi. When called in the confession room, they expressed their grouch by nominating the love birds. Luv Tyagi, too, nominated Puneesh and Bandgi for the same reason. Bandgi names Luv Tyagi for nomination emphasizing he doesn't really deserve to be on the show. Shilpa Shinde goes against Priyank and Luv for their weird behavior. Puneesh feels that Luv is Hina's puppet and does what she wants. For this reason, he nominates Luv Tyagi. The second contestant on Puneesh's hit list was Akash Dadlani. He nominates him for his recent fight. Arshi Khan didn't shy away from getting Puneesh and Bandgi nominated in Bigg Boss 11. Vikas Gupta targeted Hina Khan and Luv Tyagi. He picked Luv for getting into an unnecessary fight and Hina for her unfriendly behavior. Hiten Tejwani, the captain cited that Akash is disrespectful and so deserves being nominated. He nominated Puneesh next for using filthy language in the house. It was all the 9th week nomination in Bigg Boss 11 unfolded. The episode ends nominating Puneesh Sharma, Bandgi Kalra and Luv Tyagi. You do you think should get evicted this week and why? Please login to guesskaro.com to make you prediction or to leave a comment on the same. Who out of Puneesh, Bandgi and Luv should get evicted this week?
- The planning and plotting for the just-announced captaincy task, which divides the housemates, has begun in the Bigg Boss House. Not open to doubt, the task will bring forth a lot of unexpected drama. However, what takes the center stage on the very first day of the task is Puneesh's dilemma of choosing between Hiten and Akash. And this leads to rift between Akash Dadlani and Puneesh Puneesh Sharma. The morning begins with discussion on who will become the next captain after Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11. Hiten and Shilpa object making Akash the captain. Akash pleads Hina to vote for him, to which Hina agrees but says that she can't guarantee for the entire team. Bigg Boss intervene the discussion and asks the contestants to nominate 5 captaincy contenders. Akash and Hina are the first two contestants to be picked. After that Vikas, Hiten, Arshi and Shilpa are voted to claim the captaincy. Shilpa and Hina end up on a tie of votes. Hina backs out from the captaincy task citing that Shilpa has never been the captain and should get a chance this time around. Contestants are asked to revote Hina and Shilpa because of tie between them. Hina leads with 5 votes including her own vote. However, later, Akash changes her vote and gives it to Shilpa thus making her the final nominee. Arshi, Akash, Hiten, Shilpa and Vikas are finally nominated for the captaincy. Let's wait and watch who will become the next captain after Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11. Team Hina plans to make Hiten the captain. Hiten then announce the task. Once the alarm rings, the non-nominated contestants are required to spray paint on nominees' pictures to get them eliminated from the captaincy race. Hina bursts out at Akash for backing out. Luv Tyagi eliminates Vikas by spraying paint on his picture and takes his revenge of the Dino Task. Up next, Priyank moves with the spray and picks Arshi to be eliminated. Akash asks Puneesh to vote for him, while Shilpa says that Puneesh wants to vote for Hiten. Shilpa says that team Hina has left everything over to Puneesh as to whom he wants to see as the next captain after Hina Khan in Bigg Boss 11. Moreover, she emphasizes that Puneesh will betray Hiten if he chooses Akash over him. Akash is upset with Puneesh for his dilemma. The developments seem to create rift between Akash Dadlani and Puneesh Sharma. Will Puneesh choose Akash over Hiten as the next captain of Bigg Boss house?
- Hina, Sapna, Priyank and Shilpa are the nominated contestants after Ben in Bigg Boss 11. Here's what last night in the house unfolded. Bigg Boss 11 moved to another nomination special episode on Day 50. The episode begins with housemates waking up to 'Mangta Hai Toh Aaja Rasiya'. Barring Priyank, who was crying for Benafsha's exit, everyone in the house was dancing. Hina consoles him before an argument between Akash and Arshi erupts. The show then comes to the new nomination task wherein Vikas, Hiten, Hina and Arshi are declared to be in the safe zone. There was an alarm and once it buzzes, the four safe contestants have to decide who out of them will leave the safe zone. And the person going out will need to send another contestant of his/her choice inside the safe zone. The four, who manage to be in the safe zone by the end of the task, will be safe and the rest will be nominated as per the rules of the game. Hiten, Arshi and Vikas team up to throw Hina out when the buzzer rings first. Hina switches place with Priyank. Vikas and Bandagi have a mutual discussion on how to keep Luv out. On the next buzzer, Priyank comes out and sends Sapna in. This is when Vikas starts playing mind game and destroys Hina's plan. Up next, Sapna switches place with Hina by sending her in the safe zone. Hina and Priyank again replace each other on the third buzzer. When Priyank's turn comes, he sends Sapna in. Sapna calls Vikas 'a wolf in sheep's clothing' as she becomes one of the nominated contestants after Ben in Bigg Boss 11. Sapna keeps her words by coming out and saving Luv. Hiten praises Sapna for that while Arshi and Vikas taunt her. Bandagi also joins Vikas and Arshi and teases Sapna. Vikas, Hiten and Arshi don't go out thereafter and holds the safe zone. Akash poisons Sapna against Shilpa, thus leading them in a heated fight. Salman Khan interrupts in between and declares the nominated contestants after Ben in Bigg Boss 11. Akash uses his shield and stays safe from nominations. Bandagi uses her power and saves Puneesh in turn. The nomination special episode on Day 50 ends up nominating Hina Khan, Sapna Chaudhary, Priyank Sharma and Shilpa Shinde. Who is most likely to leave Bigg Boss house after Benafsha?
- The race for the next captain in the Bigg Boss 11 house began with the luxury budget task titled as 'BB Dino Park'. The task brought a lot of unexpected drama and fight to the last night episode. The house was converted into a Jurassic Park wherein posters of each contestant were placed in the center of the lawn area. Vikas, Puneesh and Luv were the three dinosaurs locked a cage in the BB Dino Park. Every time a dinosaur roared, one dinosaur would come out of the cage to crush the picture of one of the contestants, whom the dinosaur doesn't want to see as the captain. The winner of BB Dino Park task will have a chance to become the next captain of the house. After the first day of the luxury budget task coming to an end, Hina, Akash, Shilpa, Hiten and Priyank lost their chances to become the captaincy contenders in BB Dino Park Task. After being crushed by dinosaurs one after the other, they are now out of the captaincy race. Puneesh and Luv, who were playing as dinosaurs, emerge as the winner of the BB Dino Park Task. They stand as the strong captaincy contenders in BB Dino Park Task. The third claimant for the captaincy is Bandgi Kalra, who was left to be crushed by the end. Let's have a look at how the events of the day unfolded. As the task progressed on the second day, Puneesh broke the cage most of the times and crushed the posters of whom he didn't want to see as the captain. He crushed Sapna's photograph lastly making Hina irked. Luv and Vikas had an altercation over going outside the cage and crushing the pictures. Luv tried his best and got successful too. He crushed Akash's picture. The last two pictures left to be crushed were of Hiten and Bandgi. Now, it was Vikas' turn to come out of the cage. He faced the dilemma of selecting one out of Hiten and Bandgi and walked out of the task. The contestants asked him to complete the task else they would lose the luxury budget. He broke his promise to Hiten and crushed his picture giving Bandgi a chance to become the captain of the house. As the winner of BB Dino Park task, Luv, Puneesh, and Bandgi have a chance to become the next captain. And the captaincy task will be performed on Friday. Who do you think should become the captain of the house now? Who will become the next captain wining the 'BB Dino Park' task in Bigg Boss 11?
- Benafsha and Priyank's romance in Bigg Boss house has become the new topic of discussion amongst housemates. The couple was caught sleeping in the same bed and sharing the same quilt last night. Their sensuous bed romance grabbed everyone's attention. Vikas was the first person to notice their intimacy. He went to Priyank and asked him not to do such things in on Indian TV show. Vikas said that he would have slapped him if he had he seen Benafsha and Priyank in the same bed. Last night in the Bigg Boss house had romance at its extreme and the couple to be captured intimating was Benafsha and Priyank, the two who have been trying to woo each other for a while now. Vikas objected it and said Priyank that he shouldn't have done such disgusting thing on Indian TV show. While Priyank was trying to hush-up the matter saying he didn't do anything, Ben finds nothing wrong in sleeping with a man in the same bed. Hina Khan, too, expressed her objection on Benafsha and Priyank's romance in Bigg Boss house. She said that she was surprised hearing this. She didn't expect such thing, especially from Priyank. Priyank, in a defensive tone, responded that he has done nothing. It was just a friendly chat up and nothing else. Did they really have something sensuously questionable in the bed? Whether or not, it was enough to raise the house temperature last night. Bandgi Kalra and Puneesh Sharma, who themselves are often accused of getting more than comfortable in each other's arms, were also not happy seeing Benafsha and Priyank in the same bed. Bandgi said that people just point fingers on others without sweeping their own door. She questioned what they were doing in the bed at midnight. Benafsha said that she was feeling low and hence needed some support from Priyank. Did Benafsha and Priyank sleep in the same bad last night in the Bigg Boss house?
- Day 44, episode 45th of Bigg Boss 11 saw Salman Khan's angry side. He began with delivering a strict message to the contestants. He warned them not to disobey the rules. Despite being instructed, Hina Khan and Luv Tyagi tried to hide the 'Zero' tattooed on Luv's forehead as a part of the Monday's nomination task. The disobedience hustled Hina Khan to the list of 11th week nomination in Bigg Boss 11. Puneesh and Bandgi's bathroom romance grabbed quite the viewers' attention the day before. Of late, Salman Khan had warned Puneesh and Bandagi to be careful about what they do in a 'family show'. He had expressed his peeve on the way the two get cozy in each other's arms inside the house. But, the duo paid no heed to it and continued their romance. Later that night, Puneesh Sharma and Bandgi Kalra surreptitiously locked themselves in a bathroom stall away from cameras. At the same time, a condom ad was played on the screen. Puneesh and Bandgi's bathroom romance became a topic of discussion amongst contestants as well as viewers. Next morning, the 11th week nominations in Bigg Boss 11 resumed with Shilpa Shinde on the hotline. She was given a chance to save herself from nominations. She had to convince her arc enemy Vikas Gupta to destroy his precious jacket. Vikas agreed for the task in an effort to mend his relationship with Shilpa. Arshi Khan was next on the alert to save her from nomination. She was asked to convince Shilpa for destroying the gift presented by her brother. Shilpa, too, agreed and saved Arshi. Up next, it was Puneesh being tasked with convincing Bandgi to turn in all her clothes and makeup. Not surprisingly, she said yes. Bandgi had to convince Akash for shaving his head. Akash wasn't ready to do the task, but Puneesh begged him to save Bandagi. Surprisingly his request worked and Akash went bald. To avoid getting nominated, Luv required Hina Khan destroying her 8-year old soft toy. Hina tearfully brought her toy out and destroyed it brushing aside the mocks of Shilpa and Arshi. As per the task given, Arshi turned in all her nighties to save Vikas. Sapna Chaudhary was the last contestant to end the 'nomination ki prakriya'. Puneesh had to wear Sapna's salwar kameez for the whole week to save Sapna. But, he turned down the task thus nominating Sapna on a desperate note. The episode ended nominating Benafsha, Hina and Sapna. Now that the list of 11th week nominations in Bigg Boss 11 is revealed, who do you think should leave the house? Who will get eliminated this week in Bigg Boss 11?
- Fresh developments in the Bigg Boss 11 house have shoved Priyank Sharma in legal troubles. Earlier, too, he was evicted for his misconduct to the inmates. And this time, he is facing the threats of being arrested. He's been accused of exposing Arshi Khan's sensitive past details on TV. Things will turn bothersome if he gets arrested. If the claims of Arshi's publicist are to be believed, Priyank brought up Arshi's past scandal during the brawl between Arshi Khan and Sapna Chaudhary. Arshi was allegedly involved in a sex scandal and when Priyank resurrected her past on TV, it irked Arshi and her publicist Flynn Remedios. By lodging an FIR, Flynn landed Priyank Sharma in legal troubles. According to media reports, Flynn has registered a complaint against Priyank under various sections of Indian Penal Code concerning the dignity and privacy of women. Even though Priyank is in the Bigg Boss house, court can issue arrest warrants against Priyank Sharma. While the legal troubles are looming outside, Priyank is completely clueless of them and is enjoying his eventful second life in the house. He can get arrested any day. Priyank suffered an early eviction and was called back to the game as a wild card entrant. Now in his second life, Priyank is grabbing quite the limelight for his love sparks and fights in the house. While the viewers are enjoying his game, arrest warrants against Priyank Sharma can again lead him to the exit doors. Will he be arrested? This is now over to Arshi Khan who is irked of Priyank's inferior act. Is Bigg Boss 11 contestant Priyank Sharma in legal trouble?
- Will Shilpa Shinde become the winner of Bigg Boss 11? The question will linger till the end of the show. However, if Priya Malik's claims are to be believed Shilpa is already the winner. Priya is a former Bigg Boss contestant seen in the ninth edition. This year, too, she connects to the show hosting a special segment 'Bigg Buzz' on Voot, a digital platform that features all episodes of the show. In an exclusive interview to Bollywoodlife.com, Priya talked about the current lot of the contestants and also about who is most likely to win the show this season. According to her, Shilpa Shinde is the strongest contestant. Another contestant whom Priya picks as her favorite in the house is Vikas Gupta. Shilpa Shinde, the gorgeous TV actress got a huge fan following as Angoori Bhabhi on &TV show 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain'. Her exit from the show broke millions of hearts across nation, but she managed to keep her fandom with her stint in Bigg Boss 11. Shilpa Shinde in Bigg Boss 11 comes with a massive fan base and can outdo the other contestants. Priya thinks Shilpa has all the makings of becoming the winner of Bigg Boss 11. She is playing well in the house is being who she is. Shilpa as a contestant has shown her versatility, which is very crucial in a show like this. So far she has given a tough competition to the co-contestants showing her ugly, good and bad sides. Do you also agree with Priya's statement on Shilpa Shinde in Bigg Boss 11? Will Shilpa be able to outdo others in the house when the competition gets tougher? How much reality does Priya's claim have? One thing we can't deny that TV actresses have had wonderful records in the earlier seasons. A few TV actresses to have won the show in their respective seasons are Juhi Parmar, Urvashi Dholakia and Shweta Tiwari. It will be no surprise if Shilpa becomes the winner of Bigg Boss 11. Will Shilpa Shinde become the winner of Bigg Boss 11?
- Finally, here comes the day we had been waiting for! We have got the top 6 finalists of Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. The last week episode on October 21 turned out to be a table turner for the little champs as six of them made a direct entry to the finale and the rest went home with teary eyed. The six contestants to walk in straight to the finale are Dhroon, Vaishnav, Sonakshi, Shreyan, SMP and Anjali. Now, every contestant is hopefully looking forward to become the winner of Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. The episode started with an amazing performance by Vaishnav Girish. He made the jury jump out of their seat. Dhroon came with an electrifying performance on 'Rafta Rafta' making Himesh rename the boy as 'Tikoo Maharaj'. It was arguably one of the best performances of the day. Sonakshi, the next performer to bang the stage, was indeed a delight to listen to. She presented a divine classical music and gained lot of applauds from the judges and the jury. Sonakshi is the voice the industry won't like to miss. The yodeling queen SMP walks in next to give a stunning performance. She sang 'Kaisi paheli hae ye' and took away the fab performer of the day. Shreyan had his day as he made it to the finale giving a confident performance on 'laga chunari mein daag'. Anjali, too, was impressive enough on 'kuhu kuhu' to make it count. Riya and Yumna couldn't quite impress the judges as there was something missing in their performances. Himesh ended with announcing the names of top six finalists of Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. Dhroon, Vaishnav, Sonakshi, Shreyan, Sanmukh Priya and Anjali got a ticket to final. Also, they were the fab performers of the day. With the show coming down to top 6 finalists, speculations of finding the winner of Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017 have got the acceleration. Who do you think will take away the title? Please leave your comments in the space given below. Who do you think will take away the SaReGaMaPa 'Lil Champs' title this year?
- Day 24, episode 25th of Bigg Boss 11 marked a fresh love confession in the house but we aren't really sure if it was sincere. The man to have been spotted confessing his love was Akash Dadlani in Bigg Boss 11. Wondering to whom he is smitten with? Well, it is none other than Dhinchak Pooja who entered the house as wildcard entrant a few days ago. With Akash's love confession to Dhinchak Pooja, the show has got enough fodder to entertain the viewers. After a fractious finish to the task, Akash put a pillow in Pooja's lap and rested his head on it. Arshi Khan noted it and asked Akash if he likes her. Dhinchak softly replied, No, no. They said Arshi not to find a different meaning out of it. We are just friends, Akash and Pooja simultaneously said. But, Arshi isn't one who could budge from her well-observed hypothesis. Arshi continued to taunt the duo, and Akash to keep her shut finally says, Fine, I do. Akash gives in and says I love her. Pooja blushes by covering her face. Arshi and Akash asked Pooja if she has or ever had any boyfriend. Pooja says that she isn't interested in making boyfriends. Pooja felt uncomfortable and then asked Akash to get off her lap. She put a hold to 'Akash's love confession to Dhinchak Pooja' saying her father wouldn't approve it. So, the sum and substance is that Pooja isn't really interested in Akash Dadlani in Bigg Boss 11. Nor is Akash any more, to be honest. Keep reading the space for further developments among contestants in the house. Is Akash Dadlani seriously taken with Dhinchak Pooja in Bigg Boss 11?
- Day 22, episode 23 of Bigg Boss 11 brought us to a very interesting task titled 'Khul Jaa Sim Sim Task'. The garden area was converted into an artificial jungle with corridor surrounding the house. A cave was built at the entrance of the house. The contestants were divided into Team Red and Team Blue respectively. Each team is asked to survive in the jungle without any luxury amenity. The cave's door opened at times giving one contestant of each team to enter the cave. One who goes back to the main house walking through the cave is decided to be out of the game. The team with maximum number of contestants at the end of the task will become the winner of Khul Jaa Sim Sim Task in BB 11. Contestants from one team can trick and mess with the others to force them give up. Soon the setup turned into a battleground as Akash Dadlani, who was from team red, poured water on the opposition's mattress to make it slippery. He had a heated war of words with Hina Khan over his wild antic. The Khul Jaa Sim Sim Task in BB 11 kept getting wilder with each passing minute. Vikas Gupta smashed mud on Shilpa Shinde's face. Thereafter, each contestant from both teams started throwing mud, water and cow dung at each other. While the fight was on, Bundagi got hurt and lashed out at Hina Khan. So, the fourth week luxury budget task in Bigg Boss 11 revealed the contestants' wild side. The consecution and tricks to discourage the opposition team continued throughout the episode and ended with no result. Excited to see the winner? Well, here we reveal which team will become the winner of fourth week luxury budget task in Bigg Boss 11? As per the sources, tem blue will win the luxury budget task. Which team will win Khul Jaa Sim Sim Task in Bigg Boss 11?