Monalisa and Manu Punjabi Affair in Bigg Boss 10
Question in detail
Bigg Boss second week has something very interesting in store. Curious what is it? Well, the show is set to introduce season's first love affair in Bigg Boss house. Earlier Gaurav and Akanksha were rumored to get closer, but their rapprochement couldn't last longer. The latest buzz finds Monalisa and Manu Punjabi to be the new lovebirds in Bigg Boss 10 house. Their love story looks more a planned or strategic drama than a serious affair. The couple seems to play the love game for a longer survival in the house.
Love affairs in Bigg Boss house capture quite the viewers' eye. Just at the outset, the show is going to introduce season's first love story as Monalisa and Manu Punjabi are getting all pally and touchy in Bigg Boss 10 house. Their growing intimacy in the house is making headlines these days. Both the contestants were nominated for eviction first week. After somehow managing to get safe, the duo has decided to play a love game so they can stay longer in the house.
What is cooking between Monalisa and Manu Punjabi in Bigg Boss 10 house?
- The race for the next captain in the Bigg Boss 11 house began with the luxury budget task titled as 'BB Dino Park'. The task brought a lot of unexpected drama and fight to the last night episode. The house was converted into a Jurassic Park wherein posters of each contestant were placed in the center of the lawn area. Vikas, Puneesh and Luv were the three dinosaurs locked a cage in the BB Dino Park. Every time a dinosaur roared, one dinosaur would come out of the cage to crush the picture of one of the contestants, whom the dinosaur doesn't want to see as the captain. The winner of BB Dino Park task will have a chance to become the next captain of the house. After the first day of the luxury budget task coming to an end, Hina, Akash, Shilpa, Hiten and Priyank lost their chances to become the captaincy contenders in BB Dino Park Task. After being crushed by dinosaurs one after the other, they are now out of the captaincy race. Puneesh and Luv, who were playing as dinosaurs, emerge as the winner of the BB Dino Park Task. They stand as the strong captaincy contenders in BB Dino Park Task. The third claimant for the captaincy is Bandgi Kalra, who was left to be crushed by the end. Let's have a look at how the events of the day unfolded. As the task progressed on the second day, Puneesh broke the cage most of the times and crushed the posters of whom he didn't want to see as the captain. He crushed Sapna's photograph lastly making Hina irked. Luv and Vikas had an altercation over going outside the cage and crushing the pictures. Luv tried his best and got successful too. He crushed Akash's picture. The last two pictures left to be crushed were of Hiten and Bandgi. Now, it was Vikas' turn to come out of the cage. He faced the dilemma of selecting one out of Hiten and Bandgi and walked out of the task. The contestants asked him to complete the task else they would lose the luxury budget. He broke his promise to Hiten and crushed his picture giving Bandgi a chance to become the captain of the house. As the winner of BB Dino Park task, Luv, Puneesh, and Bandgi have a chance to become the next captain. And the captaincy task will be performed on Friday. Who do you think should become the captain of the house now? Who will become the next captain wining the 'BB Dino Park' task in Bigg Boss 11?
- Benafsha and Priyank's romance in Bigg Boss house has become the new topic of discussion amongst housemates. The couple was caught sleeping in the same bed and sharing the same quilt last night. Their sensuous bed romance grabbed everyone's attention. Vikas was the first person to notice their intimacy. He went to Priyank and asked him not to do such things in on Indian TV show. Vikas said that he would have slapped him if he had he seen Benafsha and Priyank in the same bed. Last night in the Bigg Boss house had romance at its extreme and the couple to be captured intimating was Benafsha and Priyank, the two who have been trying to woo each other for a while now. Vikas objected it and said Priyank that he shouldn't have done such disgusting thing on Indian TV show. While Priyank was trying to hush-up the matter saying he didn't do anything, Ben finds nothing wrong in sleeping with a man in the same bed. Hina Khan, too, expressed her objection on Benafsha and Priyank's romance in Bigg Boss house. She said that she was surprised hearing this. She didn't expect such thing, especially from Priyank. Priyank, in a defensive tone, responded that he has done nothing. It was just a friendly chat up and nothing else. Did they really have something sensuously questionable in the bed? Whether or not, it was enough to raise the house temperature last night. Bandgi Kalra and Puneesh Sharma, who themselves are often accused of getting more than comfortable in each other's arms, were also not happy seeing Benafsha and Priyank in the same bed. Bandgi said that people just point fingers on others without sweeping their own door. She questioned what they were doing in the bed at midnight. Benafsha said that she was feeling low and hence needed some support from Priyank. Did Benafsha and Priyank sleep in the same bad last night in the Bigg Boss house?
- Day 44, episode 45th of Bigg Boss 11 saw Salman Khan's angry side. He began with delivering a strict message to the contestants. He warned them not to disobey the rules. Despite being instructed, Hina Khan and Luv Tyagi tried to hide the 'Zero' tattooed on Luv's forehead as a part of the Monday's nomination task. The disobedience hustled Hina Khan to the list of 11th week nomination in Bigg Boss 11. Puneesh and Bandgi's bathroom romance grabbed quite the viewers' attention the day before. Of late, Salman Khan had warned Puneesh and Bandagi to be careful about what they do in a 'family show'. He had expressed his peeve on the way the two get cozy in each other's arms inside the house. But, the duo paid no heed to it and continued their romance. Later that night, Puneesh Sharma and Bandgi Kalra surreptitiously locked themselves in a bathroom stall away from cameras. At the same time, a condom ad was played on the screen. Puneesh and Bandgi's bathroom romance became a topic of discussion amongst contestants as well as viewers. Next morning, the 11th week nominations in Bigg Boss 11 resumed with Shilpa Shinde on the hotline. She was given a chance to save herself from nominations. She had to convince her arc enemy Vikas Gupta to destroy his precious jacket. Vikas agreed for the task in an effort to mend his relationship with Shilpa. Arshi Khan was next on the alert to save her from nomination. She was asked to convince Shilpa for destroying the gift presented by her brother. Shilpa, too, agreed and saved Arshi. Up next, it was Puneesh being tasked with convincing Bandgi to turn in all her clothes and makeup. Not surprisingly, she said yes. Bandgi had to convince Akash for shaving his head. Akash wasn't ready to do the task, but Puneesh begged him to save Bandagi. Surprisingly his request worked and Akash went bald. To avoid getting nominated, Luv required Hina Khan destroying her 8-year old soft toy. Hina tearfully brought her toy out and destroyed it brushing aside the mocks of Shilpa and Arshi. As per the task given, Arshi turned in all her nighties to save Vikas. Sapna Chaudhary was the last contestant to end the 'nomination ki prakriya'. Puneesh had to wear Sapna's salwar kameez for the whole week to save Sapna. But, he turned down the task thus nominating Sapna on a desperate note. The episode ended nominating Benafsha, Hina and Sapna. Now that the list of 11th week nominations in Bigg Boss 11 is revealed, who do you think should leave the house? Who will get eliminated this week in Bigg Boss 11?
- Fresh developments in the Bigg Boss 11 house have shoved Priyank Sharma in legal troubles. Earlier, too, he was evicted for his misconduct to the inmates. And this time, he is facing the threats of being arrested. He's been accused of exposing Arshi Khan's sensitive past details on TV. Things will turn bothersome if he gets arrested. If the claims of Arshi's publicist are to be believed, Priyank brought up Arshi's past scandal during the brawl between Arshi Khan and Sapna Chaudhary. Arshi was allegedly involved in a sex scandal and when Priyank resurrected her past on TV, it irked Arshi and her publicist Flynn Remedios. By lodging an FIR, Flynn landed Priyank Sharma in legal troubles. According to media reports, Flynn has registered a complaint against Priyank under various sections of Indian Penal Code concerning the dignity and privacy of women. Even though Priyank is in the Bigg Boss house, court can issue arrest warrants against Priyank Sharma. While the legal troubles are looming outside, Priyank is completely clueless of them and is enjoying his eventful second life in the house. He can get arrested any day. Priyank suffered an early eviction and was called back to the game as a wild card entrant. Now in his second life, Priyank is grabbing quite the limelight for his love sparks and fights in the house. While the viewers are enjoying his game, arrest warrants against Priyank Sharma can again lead him to the exit doors. Will he be arrested? This is now over to Arshi Khan who is irked of Priyank's inferior act. Is Bigg Boss 11 contestant Priyank Sharma in legal trouble?
- Will Shilpa Shinde become the winner of Bigg Boss 11? The question will linger till the end of the show. However, if Priya Malik's claims are to be believed Shilpa is already the winner. Priya is a former Bigg Boss contestant seen in the ninth edition. This year, too, she connects to the show hosting a special segment 'Bigg Buzz' on Voot, a digital platform that features all episodes of the show. In an exclusive interview to Bollywoodlife.com, Priya talked about the current lot of the contestants and also about who is most likely to win the show this season. According to her, Shilpa Shinde is the strongest contestant. Another contestant whom Priya picks as her favorite in the house is Vikas Gupta. Shilpa Shinde, the gorgeous TV actress got a huge fan following as Angoori Bhabhi on &TV show 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain'. Her exit from the show broke millions of hearts across nation, but she managed to keep her fandom with her stint in Bigg Boss 11. Shilpa Shinde in Bigg Boss 11 comes with a massive fan base and can outdo the other contestants. Priya thinks Shilpa has all the makings of becoming the winner of Bigg Boss 11. She is playing well in the house is being who she is. Shilpa as a contestant has shown her versatility, which is very crucial in a show like this. So far she has given a tough competition to the co-contestants showing her ugly, good and bad sides. Do you also agree with Priya's statement on Shilpa Shinde in Bigg Boss 11? Will Shilpa be able to outdo others in the house when the competition gets tougher? How much reality does Priya's claim have? One thing we can't deny that TV actresses have had wonderful records in the earlier seasons. A few TV actresses to have won the show in their respective seasons are Juhi Parmar, Urvashi Dholakia and Shweta Tiwari. It will be no surprise if Shilpa becomes the winner of Bigg Boss 11. Will Shilpa Shinde become the winner of Bigg Boss 11?
- Finally, here comes the day we had been waiting for! We have got the top 6 finalists of Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. The last week episode on October 21 turned out to be a table turner for the little champs as six of them made a direct entry to the finale and the rest went home with teary eyed. The six contestants to walk in straight to the finale are Dhroon, Vaishnav, Sonakshi, Shreyan, SMP and Anjali. Now, every contestant is hopefully looking forward to become the winner of Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. The episode started with an amazing performance by Vaishnav Girish. He made the jury jump out of their seat. Dhroon came with an electrifying performance on 'Rafta Rafta' making Himesh rename the boy as 'Tikoo Maharaj'. It was arguably one of the best performances of the day. Sonakshi, the next performer to bang the stage, was indeed a delight to listen to. She presented a divine classical music and gained lot of applauds from the judges and the jury. Sonakshi is the voice the industry won't like to miss. The yodeling queen SMP walks in next to give a stunning performance. She sang 'Kaisi paheli hae ye' and took away the fab performer of the day. Shreyan had his day as he made it to the finale giving a confident performance on 'laga chunari mein daag'. Anjali, too, was impressive enough on 'kuhu kuhu' to make it count. Riya and Yumna couldn't quite impress the judges as there was something missing in their performances. Himesh ended with announcing the names of top six finalists of Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. Dhroon, Vaishnav, Sonakshi, Shreyan, Sanmukh Priya and Anjali got a ticket to final. Also, they were the fab performers of the day. With the show coming down to top 6 finalists, speculations of finding the winner of Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017 have got the acceleration. Who do you think will take away the title? Please leave your comments in the space given below. Who do you think will take away the SaReGaMaPa 'Lil Champs' title this year?
- Day 24, episode 25th of Bigg Boss 11 marked a fresh love confession in the house but we aren't really sure if it was sincere. The man to have been spotted confessing his love was Akash Dadlani in Bigg Boss 11. Wondering to whom he is smitten with? Well, it is none other than Dhinchak Pooja who entered the house as wildcard entrant a few days ago. With Akash's love confession to Dhinchak Pooja, the show has got enough fodder to entertain the viewers. After a fractious finish to the task, Akash put a pillow in Pooja's lap and rested his head on it. Arshi Khan noted it and asked Akash if he likes her. Dhinchak softly replied, No, no. They said Arshi not to find a different meaning out of it. We are just friends, Akash and Pooja simultaneously said. But, Arshi isn't one who could budge from her well-observed hypothesis. Arshi continued to taunt the duo, and Akash to keep her shut finally says, Fine, I do. Akash gives in and says I love her. Pooja blushes by covering her face. Arshi and Akash asked Pooja if she has or ever had any boyfriend. Pooja says that she isn't interested in making boyfriends. Pooja felt uncomfortable and then asked Akash to get off her lap. She put a hold to 'Akash's love confession to Dhinchak Pooja' saying her father wouldn't approve it. So, the sum and substance is that Pooja isn't really interested in Akash Dadlani in Bigg Boss 11. Nor is Akash any more, to be honest. Keep reading the space for further developments among contestants in the house. Is Akash Dadlani seriously taken with Dhinchak Pooja in Bigg Boss 11?
- Day 22, episode 23 of Bigg Boss 11 brought us to a very interesting task titled 'Khul Jaa Sim Sim Task'. The garden area was converted into an artificial jungle with corridor surrounding the house. A cave was built at the entrance of the house. The contestants were divided into Team Red and Team Blue respectively. Each team is asked to survive in the jungle without any luxury amenity. The cave's door opened at times giving one contestant of each team to enter the cave. One who goes back to the main house walking through the cave is decided to be out of the game. The team with maximum number of contestants at the end of the task will become the winner of Khul Jaa Sim Sim Task in BB 11. Contestants from one team can trick and mess with the others to force them give up. Soon the setup turned into a battleground as Akash Dadlani, who was from team red, poured water on the opposition's mattress to make it slippery. He had a heated war of words with Hina Khan over his wild antic. The Khul Jaa Sim Sim Task in BB 11 kept getting wilder with each passing minute. Vikas Gupta smashed mud on Shilpa Shinde's face. Thereafter, each contestant from both teams started throwing mud, water and cow dung at each other. While the fight was on, Bundagi got hurt and lashed out at Hina Khan. So, the fourth week luxury budget task in Bigg Boss 11 revealed the contestants' wild side. The consecution and tricks to discourage the opposition team continued throughout the episode and ended with no result. Excited to see the winner? Well, here we reveal which team will become the winner of fourth week luxury budget task in Bigg Boss 11? As per the sources, tem blue will win the luxury budget task. Which team will win Khul Jaa Sim Sim Task in Bigg Boss 11?
- Last week there was no elimination in Bigg Boss 11. Those who were nominated got one week extension as Diwali bonus. Now going into day 21, the show again brings forth 'nomination ki prakriya', however this time with an added twist. The fourth week nominations in Bigg Boss 11 were perhaps the most bizarre ever. Bigg Boss reprimands contestants to have infringed the rules. In the fit of rage, he asks contestants if they know planning nomination in the house is against rules. Earlier some contestants were spotted planning for nominations. But, their planning was of no use as Bigg Boss intervened in the 'nomination ki prakriya'. He says that fourth week nomination in Bigg Boss 11 would be a teaching to contestants so that they might not plan and plot nominations again. He directly nominates 6 contestants. And this week nominated contestants in BB 11 are Luv Tyagi, Jyoti Kumari, Sapna Chaudhary and Benafsha Soonawalla, Vikas Gupta, Shilpa Shinde and Akash Dadlani. Hina Khan remains safe from nomination as she is the captain of the house. Dhinchak Pooja is also safe for being a new contestant in the house. The nomination process became more interesting when Bigg Boss gave the contestants a task to protect themselves from nomination. The task was titled 'Rishto ka Imtehaan'. The task had contestants in pairs standing on each side of a 'Friendship Wall' in the garden area with nominee holding his/her partner's hand. If the nominee lets go of the partner's hand within 30 minutes, he/she will save and partner will be nominated. Mehjabi-Jyoti, Arshi-Benafsha, Bandgi-Luv, Shilpa-Hiten, Vikas-Sabyasachi and Puneesh-Sapna paired each other for the task. Vikas and Shilpa saved Sabyasachi and Hiten by nominating themselves respectively. Luv, Jyoti, Sapna and Benafsha got nominated. In what comes out to be the last round, Hina Khan nominated Akash Dadlani. Hina, as it looks, revenged Akash for spitting in the food. This week we have 7 contestants on the cards. Who out of this week nominated contestants in BB 11 will exit? Please leave your comment in the space given below. Who will be out of the Bigg Boss house this week?
- Salman Khan introduces the first wildcard entry in Bigg Boss 11. And the person is none other than YouTube sensation Dhinchak Pooja. She joined the show on October 22. Pryank Sharma, who had evicted for getting physical with Akash Dadlani inside the house, is also reported to make a re-entry in tonight episode. Priyank's return and Dhinchak Pooja's entry will surely spice up the upcoming episodes. The drama, controversy and fight, which are already at climax, are going to be more exciting with the entry of Dhinchak Pooja in Bigg Boss 11. The 24-year old singer broke the internet with her popular song 'Selfie Maine Le Li Aaj'. Moreover, 'Baapu De De Thodda Cash', 'Daru Daru' and 'Dilon ka Shooter' are some of her top songs that gained her huge popularity. So, get ready for the ruckus the first wildcard entry in Bigg Boss 11 is supposed to come with. While talking to a known media channel, Pooja expressed her excitement over becoming a part of the hit show. When asking about her strategy, she said that she has no plan in mind on how her journey is going to be like in the house. She further added that she would deal with the issues according to the situations. Before coming to the controversial show, Dhinchak Pooja said that she is a huge fan of the host Salman Khan. Already having a huge fan-base on the Internet, Dhinchak Pooja is now looking forward to win more hearts. Let's wait and watch how Dhinchak Pooja in Bigg Boss 11 fares with the tasks assigned to her. Will she stand up to the inmates who are already accustomed to the environment inside the house? Do you find Dhinchak Pooja to be a real competitor inside the Bigg Boss house?
- Romance and love affairs in Bigg Boss house are commonplace. However, in this season, no sensuous romance barring once between Puneesh and Bandagi has yet been visible. Of late duo was caught sharing some intimate moments with each other. As it was a fake love drama, viewers don't expect much from Puneesh and Bandagi. And now Arshi Khan and Hiten Tejwani in Bigg Boss 11 are rumored to raise the house temperature with their hot chemistry. Arshi and Hiten's chemistry in Bigg Boss 11 has been eye-catching so far. Arshi is often seen hanging around Hiten heaping praise on his dashing look. The controversy queen seems to have an eye on Hiten. Recently, in a frank discussion with Jyoti Kumari, Arshi revealed her crush on Hiten Tejwani in Bigg Boss 11. She said that Hiten could be an ideal husband for any Indian girl. Yes, a new love story is set to begin in Bigg Boss 11 house. And this time the couple on the cards is controversy queen Arshi Khan and TV actor Hiten Tejwani. Arshi has expressed her special liking for Hiten several times before. Despite knowing the fact that Hiten is already married, Arshi is trying her best to woo the handsome guy. Hiten, on the other, hand is seen avoiding her. Will Hiten and Arshi become the new love birds in the house? Whether or not, Arshi and Hiten's chemistry in Bigg Boss 11 has been and will be interesting to watch. Is Arshi Khan really smitten with Hiten Tejwani in Bigg Boss 11 house?
- Elimination in Bigg Boss house goes shocking, but as it's a part of the game constants must suffer it in the chain sooner or later. Last week it was self-proclaimed god woman Sshivani Durga to leave the house. And this week one out of Sapna, Hina, Luv, Akash or Puneesh will suffer third elimination in Bigg Boss 11. Who? Only time will reveal. All that we can do now is prediction. Puneesh doesn't really seem to go this much early given his alleged love affair with Bandagi. Sapna, the Haryanvi dancer and singer, also seems to make it to the next round. And if Hina Khan continues her journey, it would also come as no surprise. One who is most likely to suffer the third elimination in Bigg Boss 11 is either Akash Dadlani or Luv Tyagi. Sshivani was evicted as a result of least votes to her name. Another contestant to exit in the same night was Lucinda Nicholas. We saw Padosis failing to perform the assigned task effectively and thus losing their immunity. Unexpected, Lucinda's elimination was the outcome of the Padosis' failure. After the shocking evictions of Sshivani and Lucinda, the show now advances to Day 16 revealing 3rd week's nominated contestants in Bigg Boss 11. And the nomination list incorporates Sapna Choudhary, Hina Khan, Akash Dadlani, Luv Tyagi and Puneesh Sharma. Contestants were seen constantly switching sides and making new friends last week. But, the scenario has changed after Rithvik and Ravi's entry. They advised a few contestants to stop fighting and make peace in the house. Responding to their advice, Vikas tried to patch up with Hina. Next to Vikas, the controversy queen Arshi Khan was also seen sinking her past differences with Shilpa Shinde. The rapidly changing scenario in the Bigg Boss house leaves us clueless of who will get evicted next. Viewers are now waiting for third elimination in Bigg Boss 11. Are you? If yes, make your prediction choosing the options above. Who will be eliminated next after Sshivani Durga in Bigg Boss 11?
- Finally, the love pairing begins in the Bigg Boss house. And this needs no hype. Bandagi Kalra and Puneesh Sharma, the two locals from Delhi have been caught getting more than comfortable with each other. Lately we saw Puneesh resting his head in Bandagi's lap. It was an absolute eye-catching moment for the viewers. Wasn't it? Often caught holding hands when light goes off, the two look inseparable. Also, they don't shy away from professing love for each other. Bandagi Kalra and Puneesh Sharma's love affair has become talk of the town. Having had his head in Bandagi's lap, Puneesh said that he would have felt bad if she had got evicted. Minutes later when the duo went to their respective beds, the boy gave a gentle kiss on her hand before falling asleep. It was a friendly kiss or something more is up to your guessing now. Getting more and more sensuous hour after hour, Puneesh and Bandagi's romance in Bigg Boss 11 has gained the center attraction remarkably brushing aside all the previous controversies and verbal duels amongst other contestants. Bandagi's real-life boyfriend Dennis Nagpal hit the headlines by expressing his discontent over Puneesh and Bandagi's romance in Bigg Boss 11. He isn't really happy with the duo's booming proximity inside the house. A few days back, Puneesh and Bandagi were seen discussing to pretend a fake relationship. As we know those who seem to add some seasoning to the show survive longer, Bandagi Kalra and Puneesh Sharma's love affair could be a planed strategy. Is Bandagi and Puneesh's romance a fake love drama in Bigg Boss 11?
- The second round of nomination saw Salman Khan asking contestants to give a valid reason on why they should be in the safe zone this week. The five nominated contestants in 2nd week of Bigg Boss 11 are Hina Khan, Sapna Chaudhary, Sshivani Durga, Jyoti Kumari and Vikas Gupta. Now that we have got the list of nominated contestants, it's the right time to predict who will suffer second week elimination in Bigg Boss 11. Pick your least favorite contestant and decide who should be evicted this week? Sapna Choudhary Loud when aggressive, Sapna Chaudhary doesn't often shy away picking fights with other contestants. We have seen her indulging in heated fights with Jyoti Kumari and Arshi Khan. As she already has a huge fan following, not many would be expecting her to leave in the very second week. Do you think she should continue her journey? Do you want to see more from her? Hina Khan Arguably one of the most popular faces in the show this year, Hina Khan is a lady who doesn't shout or fight for gaining the screen space. She believes in playing fair game in the house. Her eliminations would be a shock to her ardent fans. Are you also Hina Khan's supporter? If so, you won't like to see her out of the house this much early. Will she suffer second week elimination in Bigg Boss 11? Vikas Gupta Another known TV celebrity, Vikas Gupta has been in limelight inside the house for his fight and verbal duels with Shilpa Shinde. Also at the latest, we have seen Akash Dadlani making fun of Vikas' feminine behavior. Vikas is amongst the five nominated contestants in 2nd week of Bigg Boss. Do you think he should stay longer? Sshivani Durga Ssivani Durga has managed keeping herself from any controversy in the house so far. Ssivani is a smart contestant who knows well how to deal with different situations. Does she deserve to stay in the house? Jyoti Kumari Jyoti Kumari entered the Bigg Boss house with image of a modest, strong girl from a small town. Soon as the days rolled by, she depicted her aggressive side too. Now, she has marked her reputation as a short-tempered girl in the very second week of the show. Jyoti's tangy argument with Sapna was a true reflection of the sort of temperament she comes with. Her nomination is the result of Bandagi Kalra's betrayal. Should she stay or be evicted? Who do you think should be evicted now from Bigg Boss 11?
- Day 10, episode 9 of Bigg Boss 11 brought us to the weekly luxury budget task titled 'Raja-Rani ki Kahani'. While Hiten Tejwani becomes the raja (King), Arshi Khan and Shilpa Shinde are decided to become the ranis (Queens). The housemates are segregated into two teams with each supporting their respective queen by building a wall of colored bricks red for team one and blue for the other. Each team is to ensure that the other team shouldn't be able to construct the wall before them. As per the rules of the task, each team can break the wall constructed by the other team. The Raja-Rani task in Bigg Boss 11 is going to be a real fun as it would bring forth some fight, argument, drama and spirit of competition. The queens, on the other hand, will be battling it out to win the king's attention. One who wins the task will become the captain of the house. And what all grabbed viewers' attention in between is Sapna and Arshi's fight on day 10. Sapna and Arshi indulged in a heated war of words. Hiten asks the Praja (followers) to serve raja and rani. All start giving a gentle massage to the king. Meanthile, Hiten asks Sapna Chaudhary to massage Arshi's feet. Sapna doesn't oblige to raja's command saying her queen is Shilpa and not Arshi. Hiten then asks Sapna to follow his order and Sapna says no she won't. Turning more aggressive, Sapna says that she won't hold the feet of a cheap lady. Arshi reacts to Sapna's reply and says this is rubbish. This brings an end to Sapna and Arshi's fight on day 10. Up next, the camera rolls to Vikas and Shilpa, the other queen. Shilpa comes to Vikas and calls him her servant. Irritated Vikas asks Shilpa to get lost. Shilpa says that I am a queen right now and will complain to the king. While Vikas and Shilpa are arguing, Sapna comes in the kitchen area and taunts Arshi saying that she doesn't deserve to become even a bus conductor. Now, this would be interesting to watch who wins the Raja-Rani task in Bigg Boss 11. Keep reading the space for further developments in house. Who among Shilpa, Arshi and Hiten will become the captain of Bigg Boss 11 house?
- The last week in Amul Saregamapa Lill Champs was tribute to mothers. The week ended giving us top 8 contestants of Lil Champs season 6. The little singers made the 'Mummy ke Champs' episode more special with banging performances dedicated to their moms. Aditya Narayan introduced the theme of the day in presence of Zaira Wasim, Meher Vij, Amit Trivedi and Meghna Mishra who came to promote their upcoming movie 'Secret Superstar'. The first contestant to take the stage was Shanmukhpriya who as usual rocked the stage with 'Auntyji Auntyji' song. SMP's mother Ratnamalaji doesn't shy away calling her daughter to be her pride and only happiness. Moreover, she speaks about the dreams she has woven for her little angel. Vaishnav's mom walks in next and says that VG is more a friend who helps her lifting the cylinder and cooking. VG shook the stage with his heart-touching voice on 'marjau ya jeelu zara'. Aftab came up with 'ye hosla' song before reading the letter from his mother, who seeks his apologize for not fulfilling his dreams and desires in life. The letter was more a sorry confession. Aftab's mother comes on the stage seeing him crying. She says that she is proud of her son. Yumna was the next to perform. Yumna's mother also joined the stage with her daughter. Yumna and SMP take away the epic performer of the day. Resuming from where it ended the day before, the 8th October episode left us with top 8 contestants in Saregamapa Lil Champs season 6. The episode had Dhroon as the first contestant on the stage. Dhroon's mother says that she is proud to be known as Dhroon's mother. Also, she asks her son to never forget this stage as it has given him a new identity. Dhroon makes everyone dip in romance on Himesh's song 'ashiq banaya'. Riya Biswas, the next performer of the eve, spread the charm of her magical voice. Riya's mother gave an introduction of her daughter. The mother called Riya to be a real life gundi (naughty) as she fights her brothers with her nails. Shreyan's mother wishes her son to always remain as honest as he is at present. Shreyan sings 'nagada' song and brings energy to the stage with his powerful voice. It was then Sonakshi's turn to bang the stage. Sonakshi's mother says that mother and daughter often have funny fights between them. Anjali walks in as the last performer of the eve. She sings to perfection to leave the judges mesmerized. Anjali's mother heaps praise on her daughter calling her to be enough mature at this age. Towards the end, the episode brings us to extreme grief with 15th October elimination in Lil Champs 2017. The little one to leave the show was Aftaab. The show has now cut down to top 8 contestants. Since all of them are competent enough to go the distance, it's difficult to predict who will be the next to exit. Now after Aftab's eviction, everyone is eagerly keeping an eye out for 15th October elimination in Lil Champs 2017. Who do you think will leave next? Please pick an option or leave a comment. Who will eliminate next after Aftab's eviction from Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017?