Monalisa and Manu Punjabi Affair in Bigg Boss 10
Question in detail
Bigg Boss second week has something very interesting in store. Curious what is it? Well, the show is set to introduce season's first love affair in Bigg Boss house. Earlier Gaurav and Akanksha were rumored to get closer, but their rapprochement couldn't last longer. The latest buzz finds Monalisa and Manu Punjabi to be the new lovebirds in Bigg Boss 10 house. Their love story looks more a planned or strategic drama than a serious affair. The couple seems to play the love game for a longer survival in the house.
Love affairs in Bigg Boss house capture quite the viewers' eye. Just at the outset, the show is going to introduce season's first love story as Monalisa and Manu Punjabi are getting all pally and touchy in Bigg Boss 10 house. Their growing intimacy in the house is making headlines these days. Both the contestants were nominated for eviction first week. After somehow managing to get safe, the duo has decided to play a love game so they can stay longer in the house.
What is cooking between Monalisa and Manu Punjabi in Bigg Boss 10 house?
- Zee TV's most popular singing reality show Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017 has moved one step close to the finale with Adnan Hussein's elimination last week. Now, doors to the finale are open to just 6 contestants, including Sonakshi Kar, Ria Biswas, Dhroon Tickoo, Shreyan Bhattacharya, Shanmukhpriya and Yumna Ajin. Since three of the top six contestants gave a chartbuster performance last week, it's difficult to predict who will suffer 23rd July elimination in Lil Champs. Let's have a gleam into how the contestants performed in the last week. This would make the prediction a lot easier. Riya Biswas, Dhroon Tickoo and Shanmukhpriya were who got a perfect 100% for their wonderful performances. Sonakshi Kar, the first to perform on 16th July episode, crooned to 'Saiyan Pakad Baiyan' from movie Nayak and got 99.7%. However, in the previous episode, she sang Abke Sajan Sawan Mein from Chupke Chupke and could manage a mere of 95.4% to her score card. Given her score in the last week, Sonakshi Kar in all likelihood stands a chance to suffer 23rd July elimination in Lil Champs. Riya Biswas was the one complimented with a 100% each in both the episodes last week. On Sunday, she made Arjun Kapoor dance with her on 'Tune Maari Entriyaan' from Gunday. Dhroon Tickoo ended the week with 99.7% and 100% on his individual score card. Judges expressed their dissatisfaction with the jury's marks on the day Dhroon was given 99.7%. But, to be fair, his performance on 'Zindagi Har Kadam Ek Nayee Jung Hai' was better than the one on 'Aaj Rapat Jaayen'. Yumna Ajin came up with an average performance on 'Teri Meri Kahaani' from Gabbar, which earned her 98%, less than expected. She made a strong comeback in the next episode (Sunday) giving a chartbuster on 'Payalay Chunmun' from Virasat. Shreyan Bhattacharya had a rather forgettable day on Saturday episode as it gave him just 93%. On Sunday, he performed 'Tumse Milke Aisa Laga' from Parinda and received enough plaudits. Shanmukh Priya was amongst a few performers who gave a chartbuster in 16th July episode. She sang 'Tashan Mein' from Tashan to get 100% from jury. Based on the nitty-gritty of the last week performances, we predict Sonakshi Kar to suffer 23rd July elimination in Lil Champs. Well, this is just a prediction, and the rest will depend on public voting. Will Sonakshi Kar be the next to get eliminated after Adnan Hussein?
- 16th July Elimination in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs 2017 Prediction for 16th July elimination in Lil Champs 2017 is going to be a tough call as the show has cut down to just 7 contestants with each having a far-flung fan base and also the potential to survive till the end. Eliminations in Saregamapa Lil Champs are painful, no matter who gets out. A no-elimination week like it went past lately on July 9 gives the contestants some relief. But, the elimination scenario will go its way and the contestants have to accept it as an indispensable part of the competition. Now, moving into the next week on July 15 and 16, the contestants will be again performing for their further survival on the show. Who is most likely to miss the mark? Well, we can just predict based on contestants' last week performances and the rest will depend on public voting. Full of chartbuster performances, the last week episodes had no elimination. Some contestants were outstanding, some gave an average performance, and some had a rather unlucky day. Let's grind the last week performances thoroughly to better predict who will be 16th July elimination in Lil Champs 2017. To begin with 8th July episode that was graced by everyone's favorite Sri Devi and versatile actor Akshay Khanna, all the contestants sang to their true potential and set the stage on fire with amazing performances. The first performer of the eve, Shanmukhpriya spread the magic of her voice on 'Hawa Hawayi' performance. Sonakshi Kar crooned to Sri Devi's song, which was originally sung by Lata Mangeshkar and Ila Arun. Sri Devi heaped praise on Sonakshi for managing match both the singers well. Dhroon Tickoo's performance left the crowed emotional as he sang Vinod Khanna with 'Ruk Jaana Nahi'. Akshay Khanna was left speechless. Riya Biswas came next with a wonderful performance on 'Mere Haatho Mein Nau Nau'. Up next was Adnan Hussain who sang 'Ek Aankh Maroo' on HR's wish. Yumna Ajin had an unlucky day as she couldn't live up to expectations due to tonsillitis and fever. After all the performances, Aditya Narayan announced top three performers in Lil Champs' 8th July episode naming Sonakshi Kar, Adnan Hussain and Shanmukhpriya. In 9th July episode, Riya Biswas gave the first performance of the eve in front of special guests Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Tiger Shroff and Nidhi Agarwal. She sang 'Cham Cham Cham' from Baghi leaving everyone taken aback. Shanmukhapriya came up with a chartbuster performance on 'Girls like to swing'. She received wonderful comments from the judges and the jury. It was another chartbuster of the episode. Dhroon Tickoo was complemented by Tiger Shroff for his amazing performance on 'Mere Naal Tu Whistle Baja'. Adnan Hussain came up with a quawali and was lauded by Neha Kakkar. Despite being unwell, Yumna Ajin rocked the stage singing 'Kaho na Kaho. She got a chartbuster for her performance. Towards the end, top three performers in Lil Champs' 9th July episode were announced. The top performers were again Shanmukhpriya, Sonakshi Kar and Adnan Hussain. Who will get eliminated in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lill Champs on July 16?
- We had predicted Satyajeet Jena's elimination last week. And not surprisingly, it came true. The Eid special episode in Zee TV Saregamapa Lil Champs saw the soulful singer Satyajeet Jena quitting the show. His journey comes to an end and the elimination must have hurt millions of countrymen, especially those had voted for him. The show will now progress with top 7 contestants in Lil Champs, including Riya Biswas, Shanmukhpriya, Shreyan Bhattacharya, Dhroon Tikoo, Adnan Hussein, Sonakshi Kar and Yumna Ajin. While Satyajeet Jena was the highest vote getter, Riya Biswas and Dhroon Tikoo stood unsafe with least number of votes on June 24. The figures shockingly changed in a span of just one day and Satyajeet suffered elimination as a result. Now, it's time to predict 2nd July elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs. And this would be up to your guessing until the public voting result gets declared. One out of top 7 contestants in Lil Champs has to go home in the next week. Who? The prediction is never easy, particularly when reaching in the top 7. However, having a glance at who did what to their credit on 25th June episode would ease off 2nd July elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs. Based on the last week's performance, one out of Adnan Hussein, Shanmukhpriya and Shreyan Bhattacharya can get eliminated next week. Who is in your hit-list? Please choose from the options given above. Who will go home next week from Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017?
- Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017 has seen two no-elimination weeks consecutively. The contestants are now out of comfort zone. They will be given no relief from here onwards and one of the remaining 8 contestants will surely suffer elimination on June 25. Who? This will remain a secret until the final voting list comes out. The least we can do is predict 25th June elimination in Lill Champs based on last performances. Let's have a look at how the contestants fared with their respective performance last week. In the last week episode on June 18, we relished 5 out of 8 chartbuster performances in Lill Champs. And the performers who came up with a perfect 100% include Adnan Hussein, Sonakshi Kar, Shanmukhpriya, Dhroon Tikoo, and everyone's favorite Yumna Ajin. Riya Biswas didn't sing on 18th June. However, her previous performance got her 100%. Shreyaan Bhattacharya missed a chartbuster performance with a mere of 0.3%. Satyajeet Jena was the least scorer on the eve as he got just 93.3%. With a bit of luck by his side, Satyajeet couldn't also manage to reach 94% on 17th June episode. Being the least scorer in two consecutive episodes, Satyajeet Jena stands a chance to suffer 25th June elimination in Lill Champs. Yumna Ajin's performance received huge plaudits from the judges and the jury as well. She got 100% each for both her performances on 17th and 18th June episodes. Adnan Hussein, also the second top performer of 17th June episode received 100% for his incredible singing on 'Hume to loot liya'. Also the topper of 17th June episode, Sonakshi Kar sang 'Agar mujhse mohabbat hai' and was rewarded with a perfect 100%. Dhroon Tikoo banged the stage with a 100% on 'chin chin chillake'. Shanmukhpriya was another performer who stole the show with a perfect 100%. So, 18th June episode was full of chartbuster performances in Lill Champs. Will Satyajeet Jena be the next contestant to suffer elimination on 25th June episode in Lill Champs?
- Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017 had a day fully dedicated to fathers on June 11. As there was no elimination the day before, 8 contestants battled it out to work their way to the next round. The episode began with Yumna Ajin's performance. She sang title song of Baghban and choked her father with the love she poured in the song. 99.3% to her scorecard speaks a lot about how impressive Yumna's performance had been. Shreyan was the next performer of the eve. He got the praise from Himesh Reshamiya for his wonderful performance on Apne to Apne Hote Hai title song. Himesh said that the little singer had hit all the notes well as expected. Thereafter, Shreyan's father joined the stage with him and crooned a few lines for his son. Not as much as Yumna got, Shreyan received 96.3%. When compared on the score count, Shreyan Bhattacharaya looks more prone to 18th June elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. Dhroon Tikku came up with a perfect performance on Papa Kehte Hai to fire the stage. Technically sound, the performance had everything from feel to notes in place. He made the judges sway to his tunes. It was arguably one of the best performances of the episode as it got him perfect 100% score. Then it was Sanmukhpriya's turn to bang the stage, and she did little justice to her performance managing just 95.7% to her scorecard, the least of the night. She sang Love You Zindgi and breathed life to the song. Given her performance, Shammukhapriya does stand a chance to get eliminated next week. So, don't wonder if she suffers 18th June elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. Riya Biswas crooned to Ek Pyaar Ka Nagma hai and won everyone's heart. She got 96% for her performance. Sonakshi Kar was the second performer of the night who was given another 100% to her scorecard. She bewildered everyone with her magical performance on O Palan Hare. Satyajeet Jena and Adnan Hussain didn't sing as they were the top scorers of the previous week. Being the top scorer, Satyajeet Jena will be safe from 18th June elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. Whom do you predict as 18th June elimination in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs 2017?
- Hasrat Ali, the wild card entrant has been eliminated from Zee TV singing reality show in Saregamapa Lil Champs. Who next? The prediction of 4th June elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017 is not going to be easy because each of the remaining contestants sang well in the last week's episode. Let's have a look at how the contestants fared with their respective performances. To begin with Shreyan Bhattacharya and Adnan Hussain, they banged the stage with an ostentatious performance on AR Rahman's spiritual song Khwaja Mere Khwaja. Javed Ali was bowled over, and Neha Kakkar loved the quawaali in their melodious voice. The duo is extremely talented and stands no chance to get eliminated whatsoever, at least in the coming week. The second performance of the eve came from Dhroon Tikoo and Yumna Ajin. The talented duo energized the audience singing Udde Dil Befikre. They got 98.7% for their thumping performance. Judges along with special guests lavished praise on them. Keerti said that they were no less than pop-stars. Dhroon and Yumna, too, look in a good stead given their last week's performance. Riya Biswas and Sonakshi Kar recreated the romance of 'Kaun Tujhe' from MS Dhoni The Untold Story. They did justice with the song making Sushant Singh Rajput give a hug to the little girls. Himesh Reshamiya also heaped praise on them. The next duo was of Satyajeet Jena and Shanmukhpriya who sang 'Chaar Kadam' and impressed the judges. Hasrat Ali and Vaishali Maade came up with popular number 'Ore Piya'. Hasrat Ali's elimination brought an end to the show. Now, everyone will be keen to know about 4th June elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017. If performance is considered to be the base, Sonakshi Kar or Adnan Hussain somewhere down the line might suffer elimination this week. What you guys predict? Who will suffer elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017 on June 4, 2017?
- It's been and will be over to Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017 online voting. Full of stellar performances, one more week that featured 'Bade Miyan Choote Miyan special episode' in ZEE TV singing reality show has gone past. And now, the show has four more weeks to hit the awaited grand finale. The episode on May 20 saw the remaining 10 little champs performing with elder singers. And one who suffered elimination on the eve was Jasu Khan. It's down to 9 contestants now, and 27th May elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017 will cut it even shorter. The remaining 9 contestants include Riya Biswas, Dhroon Tikku, Shreyan Bhattacharya, Satyajeet Jena, Adnan Hussain, Yumna Ajin, Sanmukhpriya, Hasarat Ali and Sonakshi Karyakarni. Competing to battle it out, the contestants don't have scope to commit mistakes in the upcoming weeks. Apart from just performance, a lot will depend on Saregamapa Lil Champs online voting to decide the next elimination and yes the winner as well. So, for contestants, it's time to pull socks up for the competition ahead. Any guesses who will become 27th May elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017? Well it all depends the public voting. Each contestant is competent enough to go the distance. The lesser the number of contestants left in the competition, the harder it would be to predict the next elimination. All you can do is vote for your favorite contestant to help him or her advance to the next round. Who will be eliminated in 27th May episode in Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017?
- Pritam Singh and Amanjot Kaur in Nach Baliye season 8 are up against some of the best celebrity couples. The lovely couple has amazed the viewers several times with their bombastic dance performances. In the last week episode on May 21, the duo recreated the romance of 'Raat Akeli Hai'. They grabbed tons of attention for their magical performance. When it came to judges, they also didn't disappoint the couple and gave them 25 marks. Sonakshi complimented their performance saying Pritam that his wife is a rock star. She hasn't seen such confidence in Amanjot before, Sonakshi further adds. Mohit says, You guys trust each other and this is quite visible in the performance. He praised their performance asking them to continue dancing. Terence says that the way they danced was just superb. Earlier too on many occasions, the duo has outperformed others. Pritam Singh and Amanjot Kaur in Nach Baliye season 8 so far have danced to the best of their potential. They have proved to be the dark horse. In episodes when it was their day, the duo spread the vibe of their sizzling chemistry. Remember the day when the couple heated up the stage with a perfect 30. Also, they got standing ovation for their perfect performance. It takes just one perfect performance to raise the bar of expectations. And the pair of Pritam Singh and Amanjot Kaur in Nach Baliye has already set the standard for themselves and yes for others as well. So, predicting them to be the winner of Nach Baliye 8 won't be an exaggeration. Is the duo of Pritam Singh and Amanjot competent enough to win Nach Baliye 8 title?
- Celebrity dance reality show 'Nach Baliye 8' promises to be the real entertainer bigger than the biggest, better than the best. The unseen hot chemistry of television celebrity couples is what keeps the viewers stick to the show. We have seen some sizzling dance performances in the show so far. And if you watched the last week's episode on May 13, Abigail Jain and Sanam Johar in Nach Baliye 8 must have impressed you a lot. The couple left everyone spellbound dancing on 'Pehla Nasha Pehla Khuma'. The two presented a beautiful chemistry. Every performance of theirs has been near perfect, even the last one. Given their dancing skills and mutual understanding as a dance couple, they do stand a firm chance to become the winner of Nach Baliye season 8. Couples like Abigail Jain and Sanam Johar in Nach Baliye have taken the show to the next level. They have set the standard for themselves and yes for the other contestants as well. Watching them dance is viewers' spectacle. One can't take one's eye off when the couple performs. Can you? Abigail Jain and Sanam Johar in Nach Baliye 8 are amongst a few Jodis whose winning prospects cannot be doubted. In the last week episode, the couple got 29 out of 30. While dancing, they got all the more romantic and caught judges' eyeball. Upasana asked if they would get perfect 30 based on their superb performance. The performance left Sonakshi Sinha frozen and speechless as she gave no comment. Mohit said it was beautiful. Terence said the act was near perfect. Also, he spoke about the creativity the couple brought in the act. The couple got 10, 10 and 9 from Sonakshi, Mohit and Terence respectively. Abigail and Sanam have all the makings of becoming the winner of Nach Baliye season 8, and there is no doubt about the fact. Will the hot couple Abigail Jain and Sanam Johar become the winner of Nach Baliye 8?
- The sizzling hot chemistry of Sanya Irani and Mohit Sehgal in Nach Baliye 8 has been of viewers' gusto. The dashing couple has given some truly mesmerizing dance performances leaving the audience spellbound. In the very second episode of the show, the Jodi received 23 marks, the lowest of the episode which moved them at the bottom of the table. But, after the disappointing performance, the couple made a strong comeback showing their potential to become the winner of Nach Baliye season 8. Immensely talented, Sanya Irani and Mohit Sehgal in Nach Baliye season 8 is a couple to reckon with. Not to exaggerate, they are amongst a few couples who have all the makings to grab the coveted title. Their graph as a dance couple has been on a constant rise. They are giving the contestants tough fight. If you have to pick the best Jodi out of all, Sanya and Mohit would be top of your list. Why? Nach Baliye season 8 has been a ride on the plain for the hot couple. The last episode on May 6 saw the Jodi presenting an emotional dance act on Mumbai attack 2008. The performance brought tears in every eye out there. For their heart touching performance, they got good remarks from the judges. Sonakshi said the performance touched every heart some way or the other. Mohit blessed them both for such a wonderful performance. Terence said that he wanted to salute the choreographer. The performance got them 29 out of 30. The couple is progressively advancing to the next round episode after episode. So, it would be no surprise if the Jodi of Sanya and Mohit becomes the winner of Nach Baliye season 8. Do you think the Jodi of Sanya Irani and Mohit Sehgal in Nach Baliye season 8 will go the distance?
- No contestant is safe from elimination in Zee TV singing reality show. Rajshri's elimination in 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs' makes the statement firm. A trained, passionate singer Rajshri Bag had been one of the show's best finds. While she was hopeful of staying longer on the show, judges and audience showed no mercy to her. Shockingly, the 30th May episode came out to be her last on the show. Calamities come with no prior alert. This has been the case with an exceptionally talented singer Rajshri Bag. The singer herself wouldn't have thought to leave the show that early. But, she drastically failed to turn her fortunes last week. Rajshri's elimination in 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs' came as the biggest shock ever on the show. The show is getting more and more challenging with each episode passing. Just one bad performance and it's over for the contestant. The remaining contestants know the fact well. They have pulled their socks up for the competition ahead. Can you guess the 7th May elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs? Well it's never easy to make prediction in the midweek. However, if you have had a close eye to the contestants' last week performances, you can be nearly right with your predictions. Haven't you? Here's how the contestants fared last week. The evening started with Dhroon Tickoo's performance, which earned him 99.7%. The next performer was Riya Biswas who sang 'Chadti Jawani' and got 99.7% from the jury. Jasu Khan came up next with an entertaining performance. His performance was good enough to get him 99%. Sanmukhpriya banged the stage with a perfect 100%. Yumna Ajin was almost close to chartbuster performance as she got 99.7%. Satyajeet Jena gave an average performance. He failed to impress the judges as his performance got him 94.3%, lowest of the episode. Rajshri scored 96% and was in the bottom 3 along with Jasu Khan and Satyajeet Jena. Given the contestants' performances and their respective score, Satyajeet and Jasu stand a chance for 7th May elimination in Saregamapa Lil Champs. No matter how strong the contestants as singers are, elimination on the show will remain impartial for every contestant. Once they miss the mark, their elimination becomes inevitable. Lets' see who bids adieu from the show next week. Who according to you will bid adieu from 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs' in 7th May episode?
- Entertainment has been on the cusp in Star Plus dance reality show Nach Baliye where television celeb couples dance to rock the stage. Chemistry between couples is what keeps the viewers stick to the show. Amongst a few couples who are hitting the headlines more than others are comedian Bharti Singh and her beau Harsh Limbachiyaa. As a dance couple, Bharti and Harsh in Nach Baliye 8 have received plaudits from judges and the viewers. Bharti along with her partner has earned the much-deserved appreciation. Renowned comedian Bharti Singh, who is often seen either as the host of a reality show or as a participant in a comedy show, has left everyone spellbound with her unseen dance move on Nach Baliye season 8. Bharti and Harsh in Nach Baliye 8 have got quite the viewers' attention for their unseen chemistry as a dance couple. So far in the show, the couple has given many wonderful performances. But, shockingly comedian Bharti's boy friend Harsh suffered an injury during the rehearsal before 22nd April episode. Harsh's Injury caused Bharti to dance with her choreographer. Comedian Bharti's boy friend Harsh has sustained injury for two weeks now. But then Bharti didn't let his team down. She has been performing with the same intent even without her dance partner. In the last episode, she got a standing ovation from the judges and the participants. Her performance with her choreographer was good enough to get a score of 27. The tough time has gone away. It's time to celebrate for team DSK as their injured team member Harsh Lambachiyaa is fit to perform in the next episode. Sources reveal that the team's intense hard work has reaped the desired result. Team DSK, which choreographs comedian Bharti and her beau Harsh, has put in all their hard core efforts to leave the judges and the audience awestruck with their choreography. They choreographed Bharti and Harsh in a way that the couple performed well together. In the upcoming episode, Bharti and Harsh will come up with a heart touching performance which showcases wonderful bonding of a father and daughter. As per the sources, the couple will get 29 for their emotional performance. So, get geared to watch some more banging performances from Bharti and Harsh in Nach Baliye 8. Will the Jodi of Comedian Bharti Singh and Harsh win Nach Baliye 8 title?
- Star Plus dance reality show 'Nach Baliye' is back to air in its 8th edition to get the dance fanatics mesmerized with hot dance performances of television celebrity couples. The show had its premiere on April 2nd with 10 jodis. Sonakshi Sinha, Terence Lewis and Mohit Suri have been signed to judge the contestants' performances. Do you know the selected celebrity couples in Nach Baliye 8? If not, this write-up could be worth informative for you. The remaining 7 celebrity couples in Nach Baliye 8 include Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dhaiya, Sanaya Irani and Mohit Sehgal, Dipika Kakar and Shoaib Ibrahim, Monalisa and Vikrant Singh Rajpoot, Aashka Goradia and Brent Goble, Abigail Jain and Sanam Johar, Bharti Singh and Harsh Limbachiyya. Like most reality shows, Nach Baliye also follows weekly eliminations. And the couples are eliminated based on judges' score and public voting. Started off with 10 television celebrity couples, the show has witnessed two eliminations so far, including Utkarsha Naik and Manoj Verma, and Trupti Akkalwar and Siddhartha Jadhav. Moreover, the Jodi of Amanjot Kaur and RJ Pritam Singh is reported to be eliminated next on April 30. And this would cut down the show to 7 jodis. If you are a regular viewer of Star Plus serial Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dhaiya in Nach Baliye 8 would be your favorite couple. It's been and will be a delight to watch your favorite jodi dancing on the show in front of judges. With the show cutting down to 7 jodis, contestants have pulled their socks up for the competition ahead. Amongst the most popular and hottest Nach Baliye couples are Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dhaiya who revel in their far-flung fan following across India. They are the co-actors of Star Plus popular show Yeh Hai Mohabbatein. While Divyanka is playing lead actress, Vivek assays ACP role in the show. Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dhaiya in Nach Baliye 8 have shown good chemistry with their unseen dance moves. In the last episode on April 23, the Vivek danced with his choreographer Sonali on 'Tu Cheez Badi Hai Mast Mast Remix'. He received good comments along with a total of 27 score from the judges. Are Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dhaiya the strongest Jodi in Nach Baliye season 8?
- Zee TV singing reality show 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs 2017' had a shocking elimination last week on April 23. And the contestant to bid adieu last was little Tanya Tiwari. On the whole, it was 5th of the season. During the 'Jury Challenge Round' last week, Tanya couldn't quite live up to the judges' expectations thus ending in the bottom 2 with Jasu Khan. After Tanya's eliminations, only 10 contestants are left in the musical race. The remaining top 10 contestants in 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs 2017' include Adnan Hussain, Satyajeet Jena, Riya Biswas, Shreyan Bhattacharya, Shanmukhpriya, Dhroon Tickoo, Sonakshi Kar, Rajshree Bag, Yumna Ajin and Jasu Khan. Eliminations in singing reality show could be shocking to the contestants and the viewers as well, but it is an indispensable part of the show. Last week, Tanya Tiwari suffered elimination during the Jury Challenge Round. The contestants performed well, but one out of 11 had to get evicted as a part of the episode. Shanmukhpriya turned out to be the epic performer of the episode, while Jasu Khan and Tanya Tiwari collectively joined bottom two. The judges advanced Jasu Khan to the further round. That means it was the end of Tanya's journey on the show. Tanya's elimination came as a shock to everyone given the fact that she was an extremely talented singer. Now, you would be eager to know about 30th April elimination in 'Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017'. The remaining top 10 contestants in 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs 2017' have pulled their socks up for the competition ahead. And the viewers will be guessing 30th April elimination in 'Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017'. Any guesses who will eliminate next? Since the competition is getting tougher and all the contestants are capable enough to move to next round, it's never easy to make right prediction. However, if last week performance is considered to be the base of the next elimination, it could either Jasu Khan or Shreyan Bhattacharya. What you guys think? Who will get eliminated next after Tanya Tiwari in Zee TV singing reality show 'Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017'?
- Colors TV show 'Rising Star' moved on to top four after Nikita Boro's shocking eviction last week (April 16). She managed 63%, the least during the 'ticket to finale' round. Maithili Thaku ended being the top scorer. She received 88% and became the first finalist of Colors TV rising star. Also, she got the immunity from the next week's eviction. Ankita Kundu and Bannet Dosanjh did advance to the next round with their respective 80% and 87% score, but missed the immunity. All the top four contestants of 'Rising Star' competed to get the immunity from next eviction. One amongst Banett Dosanjh, Ankita Kundu, Vikram Jeet and Maithili Thakur had to become the first finalist of Colors TV rising star based on their performance and score. And one who won the show was 16-year old Maithili Thakur. She sang wonderfully and as a result got the reward. It was a fair decision! Wasn't it? Bannet Dosanjh gave Maithili a tough fight, but in the end Maithili made a direct entry to Rising Star grand finale. With first finalist of Colors TV rising star being selected, the speculations about the winner have got the acceleration. Maithili Thakur is safe from eviction next Saturday. That means one out of Ankita Kundu, Bannet Dosanjh and Vikram Jeet will suffer elimination before the final battle on Sunday. The completion for the coveted title will be among three, including Maithili Thakur. Let's see who amongst top four contestants of 'Rising Star' bags the title. Who will become India's first 'Rising Star' on Colors TV singing reality show?
- Satyajeet Jena, a 12-year old singer from Bhubaneshwar has got a huge fan-base across India during his short stint in Amul 'Saregamapa Lil Champs 2017'. The show has travelled a month-long journey since its premiere, and in between the time there have been three shocking eliminations including Saimann Sewa, Shaktiswaroopa Panda and Utkarsh Wankhede. In the first elimination round on March 26, Satyajeet Jena came in bottom 5 along with Tanya, Shaktiswaroopa, Saimann and Jasu Khan. But, Satyajeet made it to the safe zone and proceeded to the next round. Now in top 12, Satyajeet is supposed to stay longer on the show. Satyajeet Jena's journey in 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa' Little Champs 2017 is packed with some really jaw-dropping performances. Progressively advancing from one round to the other, Satyajeet Jena in 'Saregamapa' lil champs 2017 has given many wonderful performances so far. In the audition, he impressed the judges singing a melody song, 'Mile Ho Tum Humko Bade Nasibo Se'. His performance was good enough to get him a perfect 100% from the jury. The song he chose for the audition was originally sung by one of the judges Neha Kakkar. Satyajeet Jena in 'Saregamapa' lil champs 2017 stands out others for his soulful voice. A budding versatile singer gifted with melodious voice, Satyajeet has a lot in store for the audience. He has his unique singing style, which is loved by all. If you speculate him to win the show, you are perhaps sailing in the right boat. Will Satyajeet Jena win 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs' 2017?